Jimmy's best guitar solo ever ?

Hi I want to watch Jimmy's best guitar solo ever.And I dont find any tongue.gif

I found someone but I want to another one ...Another "more fast" one...

I want to another one...Another "more fast" one ...Please send here the best , fast links.

"Since I've Been Loving You", studio version, is his best IMO. I don't believe that there is another guitarist in the annals of rock and roll, including Hendrix and Clapton, who could have pulled that one off.

i always harken back (harken? +10) to the april 24th fillmore west show.................anyhting in the first cd of the show...........but........mainly.....how many more times......it contains not jimmy's greatest solo............but at least 3 awesome solos that are just ............the bestsmile.gif

For me, it's a two way tie:

"Achilles Last Stand" (studio version, though the DVD version is a good 'un too, tweaked after the fact though it may be)

"No Quarter" (ORIGINAL "Song Remains The Same" version, which also happens to be my favourite Zep track of all time)

So soulful and expressive.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

far too many to choose a best but I am pretty fond of the Heartbreaker solo from Zurich 1980, also although I haven't listened to it for a while as it's on cassette and I no longer have a cassette player is a Stairway solo from I think 1980 (maybe Messehalle Echoes bootleg but without playing my cassettes who knows) that seems to go on forever with lots of twist and turns.

Andy

Archived