Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Zoso_Page

Jimmy's best guitar solo ever ?

Hi I want to watch Jimmy's best guitar solo ever.And I dont find any :P

I found someone but I want to another one ...Another "more fast" one...

I want to another one...Another "more fast" one ...Please send here the best , fast links.

In my opinion, his best solos are from Achilles Last Stand and Since I've been Loving You. Of course Heartbreaker has some really fast parts. But if fast solos are what you're looking for, I'd suggest bands like Iron Maiden. They are better at the fast stuff than Page.

Solo starts at 2:19 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxQmAbTBc

Best is too subjective.....Don't you mean favourite.......

Hi I want to watch Jimmy's best guitar solo ever.And I dont find any tongue.gif

I found someone but I want to another one ...Another "more fast" one...

I want to another one...Another "more fast" one ...Please send here the best , fast links.

"Since I've Been Loving You", studio version, is his best IMO. I don't believe that there is another guitarist in the annals of rock and roll, including Hendrix and Clapton, who could have pulled that one off.

I love the first solo of How Many More Times on the Danish TV show. But thats just one of my fave, idk about 'best'. Probably Achilles or Heartbreaker.

i always harken back (harken? +10) to the april 24th fillmore west show.................anyhting in the first cd of the show...........but........mainly.....how many more times......it contains not jimmy's greatest solo............but at least 3 awesome solos that are just ............the bestsmile.gif

These days, for me, it's a solo from what is certainly not my favorite album by the band: I'm Gonna Crawl.

Ahhhhh I love the that solo too!

For me, it's a two way tie:

"Achilles Last Stand" (studio version, though the DVD version is a good 'un too, tweaked after the fact though it may be)

"No Quarter" (ORIGINAL "Song Remains The Same" version, which also happens to be my favourite Zep track of all time)

So soulful and expressive.

Hi

far too many to choose a best but I am pretty fond of the Heartbreaker solo from Zurich 1980, also although I haven't listened to it for a while as it's on cassette and I no longer have a cassette player is a Stairway solo from I think 1980 (maybe Messehalle Echoes bootleg but without playing my cassettes who knows) that seems to go on forever with lots of twist and turns.

Andy

Edited by andyk