Guam is Now in the Cross-hairs of the US Military! WTF?

TULedHead

I think you need to look beyond the literal statement and to the symbolism of Guam tipping over from the influx of 8,000 Marines and baggage.

How many more sardines can you crowd into that can?

Is there a threat in the South Pacific I`m not aware of?

The island 'tipping over and capsizing' had to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That dude MUST be high on dope. I think all government workers should be drug tested, from the President on down.

What about in WW2 when the Marines invaded Guam and they had all the tanks, heavy equipment and thousands of men on the beach? If it didn't tip over then then I doubt it would now. :lol:

My sister has lived there since the 50's.

The island 'tipping over and capsizing' had to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That dude MUST be high on dope. I think all government workers should be drug tested, from the President on down.

What about in WW2 when the Marines invaded Guam and they had all the tanks, heavy equipment and thousands of men on the beach? If it didn't tip over then then I doubt it would now. :lol:

My sister has lived there since the 50's.

Hi 'redrum'

I know that the Americans in general are much heavier now than in the 40s, may be that could tip it over? Or may be the trash hasn't been removed in the last 60 years, now that could be the problem don't you think? :whistling::wtf::Thinking:

Regards, Danny

PS, There are many "Cross Hares" in England right now, :o most are being chased by Greyhounds and Whippets. ;):lol:

Hi 'redrum'

I know that the Americans in general are much heavier now than in the 40s, may be that could tip it over? Or may be the trash hasn't been removed in the last 60 years, now that could be the problem don't you think? :whistling::wtf::Thinking:

Now the fat people may just do it. :lol: Same here in the USA.

They could encase the trash in concrete and dump it in the Mariana trench.

Is 'Island Tipping' like 'Cow Tipping?'

B)

Archived