Dzldoc

ally

Just spoke with him on the phone and now the doc says it's incurable, all they can do is rad and chemo to prolong his life and ease the pain.

I told him to get a 2nd opinion.

:(

.....LS, tks for the update, I wish him contentment and inner peace, do let him know that many people care for him at this moment and as always..

I let him know about this thread and everything contained therein, he just hasn't had the energy to do much other than watch a little t.v. and such, thanx everyone for all the support, I know he appreciates it as much as I do.

I can second that LS. Just got off the phone with him and he sincerely does appreciate everyones concerns.

LS ! We appreciate you too for keeping us updated . I know you have your own challenge at the moment and let me say that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well.

Hi all,

Thank you all for the positive thoughts and wishes and I would like share some of this good karma with my brother and his family.

Have a great weekend everyone. :)Dzldoc

Listen a-hole! :P We love you!Chuck,the world is a better place with you in it. :console:

The other a-hole.KB

Dzldoc, praying for you as you defeat your foe. I hope you are able to feel the love and support coming from your friends here, and that it strenghtens you.

Good luck! God's speed for your healing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived