Dzldoc

ally

It's been a while since I came on here, but I just had to express how sorry I am to hear of Charles, LS. I feel so heartbroken for you right now, and I know nothing will make the pain lessen, but I can only hope that you take comfort in the fact that he is well-loved and respected from all corners of the world.

You're all in my prayers.

Such wonderful words and comments.

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said so sincerely.

Just continued thoughts and prayers for Charles as well as you, LS.

I know it's a heavy burden for you to bear and endure.

It's incredibly awesome that you took on a responsibility (communicating with this forum) that some might not even consider or, considering it, not find it necessary.

Thanks and God bless.

Saw this on my daughters laptop and had to come on.

Charles, from your Zep family....

Sending you:

All Of Our Love

May your Stairway be peaceful, happy and bright. May your angels surround you.

We will never forget you Charles.

God Bless you, your family, especially your son.

Much love and respect,

HP

Hi HP,all,

Saw this on my daughters laptop and had to come on.

Charles, from your Zep family....

Sending you:

All Of Our Love

May your Stairway be peaceful, happy and bright. May your angels surround you.

We will never forget you Charles.

God Bless you, your family, especially your son.

Much love and respect,

HP

That is wonderful! :) Thanks for posting that!

I love you Bro!

KB

F! So sorry to hear this. Cancer is a m***** f*****.

Life is short, ladies and gentlemen. "Love the one(s) you're with"...

I want to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for Charles and the members of this forum. Each and every one of you adds so much to my life.

Peace.

I haven't been on the forum in absolutely ages, but something made me log on tonight and I saw this. I'm so terribly sad to hear this news - although I didn't know Charles well, he was always such a great guy to chat to, with a great sense of humour and a real inner strength. I always felt that he knew the enormity of the battle that faced him, but that he would fight every step of the way.

If the power of prayer and positive thoughts can help, then there are bucketloads of both coming your way, Charles. Whatever may happen, you have touched the hearts and lives of so many people who think of you with fondness and affection. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Thank you for that pic, it was one of the last times my brother ever spent with his son.

and ever will.

:blink::blink:

You are quite welcome. I knew he had posted that just after Christmas last year and searched it out. He was on my mind alot yesterday and wanted to put a face to this thread as some had not had the pleasure to have conversed with Charles here or know of him.

He loves his son and was distraught over the issues of not being able to see him as much as he wanted. A sad situation for him. I just hope that his son knows what a genuine person Charles is.

Take care.

This is a bit difficult topic for me since I don't know Dzldoc well or much at all, but I have been thinking of you, Dzldoc, often lately and I do pray for you and your loved ones.

I echo this. I didn't know Charles but is quite obvious he was loved. I send my thoughts along with those of others. Peace to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

You are quite welcome. I knew he had posted that just after Christmas last year and searched it out. He was on my mind alot yesterday and wanted to put a face to this thread as some had not had the pleasure to have conversed with Charles here or know of him.

He loves his son and was distraught over the issues of not being able to see him as much as he wanted. A sad situation for him. I just hope that his son knows what a genuine person Charles is.

Take care.

No his son don't know, but he WILL, his mother has brain washed him but I will MAKE SURE he knows who his father really was.

If murder was legal she would already be dead.

Archived