Any die hard vinyl collectors out there ?

Michael/Hellbar

Hey - brand new to this forum but extremly addicted to rare Zep records. I also collect vintage Ludwig drumkits and currently own a 1971 Ludwig green sparkle in various sizes (yes, I do have the desirable 26" AND a 28" as well). Needless to say I'm a Bonzo fanatic and drummer ofcourse. Anyone up for trades or have anything rare for sale ? I'm located in Stockholm/SWEDEN - cheers/Michael

NyMicke.bmp

Hey - brand new to this forum but extremly addicted to rare Zep records. I also collect vintage Ludwig drumkits and currently own a 1971 Ludwig green sparkle in various sizes (yes, I do have the desirable 26" AND a 28" as well). Needless to say I'm a Bonzo fanatic and drummer ofcourse. Anyone up for trades or have anything rare for sale ? I'm located in Stockholm/SWEDEN - cheers/Michael

I don't aggressively collect vinyl but I've kept all that I have acquired thru the years.

I've been known to pick up a few things here and there, and have access to a fanatical collector. Will keep you in mind.

Welcome!

I don't aggressively collect vinyl but I've kept all that I have acquired thru the years.

I mainly collect 68 - 71 and primarly the UK rarities, have all possible variations on the Red/Plum labels in mostly perfect MINT- condition but am always looking for upgrades, I can always use a few more later pressings of the II with the light brown sleeve. Have a few signed records as well.

Yeah I got a pretty big collection anything in particular ur looking for? I am usually able to get someting on vinyl cause there are many record stores here but yeah if u tell me wat ur looking for I may be of help

Yeah I got a pretty big collection anything in particular ur looking for? I am usually able to get someting on vinyl cause there are many record stores here but yeah if u tell me wat ur looking for I may be of help

Good hearing from you Jimmy - I am especially looking for the Babe I'm Gonna Leave You/Dazed & Confused Promo 7" with P/S but it has to be in EX or preferable better condition, mono and stereo. Any first batch of pressings in NM or better is also of interest. Is there anything missing from your collection (I have a few doubles including the early UK 7" promos and some testpressing as well as very fine Red and Plums...) Cheers/Michael

Archived