Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
marrakeshmama

Any Ticketless Boarders fancy a Meet up Monday Night

How's about a list of ticketless that might like to meet out by the O2 and have a drink or two to drown our sorrows If we still can't manage to somehow get in? Let me know your feelings folks!!! B)

well, I will reply to myself!Sad really that you really all just want to sit in tomorrow night and do nothing but your normal, can,t you remember when you were passionate about something let,s get up and do something are you all just 50 somethings no you are zep

fans come on and do something lets get out there tomorrow night even if you don,t get in so what make a presence!!! See you tomorrow guys ,You never bknow you might actually get in!! B)

You'll find -zeppelin fans around... i would do the same thing, if there was a show around here and i didnt have a ticket. I would go just to hear about it in the bars afterwards.

Hey nice to hear you feel the same way .A definate lack of response here What does that mean? Anyhow still heading out there tomorrow night , presume you are in the sta :rolleyes: tes good luck to you, wish you were here !!

Hey nice to hear you feel the same way .A definate lack of response here What does that mean? Anyhow still heading out there tomorrow night , presume you are in the sta :rolleyes: tes good luck to you, wish you were here !!

who me... yeah the states. Oh i have had hard times getting -people i know to go to shows... its just the way it is, i guess. But just go and hang out... it'll be cool.

I would........apart from the fact I live in New Zealand. :(

and that I'm only 17.

Edited by tom kid

Heh how old are you?

17 as of a few months ago, can't wait to get home and find some bootlegs already out about the concert.

How's about a list of ticketless that might like to meet out by the O2 and have a drink or two to drown our sorrows If we still can't manage to somehow get in? Let me know your feelings folks!!! B)

I can't resist going to the venue tonight, even tho I have no ticket. It'll be painful to be there and not be able to get in, for sure. But I live in London and I'd rather go and be around the place than sit at home miserable...

I can't resist going to the venue tonight, even tho I have no ticket. It'll be painful to be there and not be able to get in, for sure. But I live in London and I'd rather go and be around the place than sit at home miserable...

I wish I WAS THERE even without a ticket! I am in the U.S. and I can't sleep (I'll be going to work about the same time as the band's on stage at O2).

Read the numerous threads regarding this in the 02 Forum.