Seymour Duncan Custom Shop JP pups...

TheGuitarArmy

I was looking for some pickups that resembled Jimmy's the other day, and i heard that seymour duncan's customshop made them. They tell me they cost 300 for both neck and bridge position.

I was wondering if anyone had them, and if they were any good.

Oh ,yeah! Which wah wah pedal do you guys recommend? i've been thinking of the vox v847.

I'm not sure about the specific pickups you are referring to but Seymour Duncan pickups are generally very good.

I've got a Gibson Les Paul classic that I disliked the sound of, as the pickups were thin and cold sounding. I replaced both with Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1 pickups and the guitar now sounds beautiful. The pickups gave it that classic creamy Les Paul sound that I love.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for some pickups that resembled Jimmy's the other day, and i heard that seymour duncan's customshop made them. They tell me they cost 300 for both neck and bridge position.

I was wondering if anyone had them, and if they were any good.

Oh ,yeah! Which wah wah pedal do you guys recommend? i've been thinking of the vox v847.

I can tell they are a special order item and that SD doesn't even advertise them but that's about it.

Archived