Fender Museum

ledzepfvr

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Saturday I went to the Fender Museum in Corona CA with my car club. There was lots of famous guitar memorabilia and the museum has a music program for kids. Free guitar lessons for those who qualify and a scholarship program. I had a really good time checking the place out and any serious guitar buffs should check it out when in this neck of the woods. I'll post some pics later.

Thanks for sharing all the cool pics. To bad Jimmy's Dragon Tele was repainted or some horrible thing it would have looked awsome in the musem. My husband was droolin.

• 9 months later...

The train stop I normally get off at is right by that place. I have tried to go there before but it's always closed. Thanks for the pictures, it looks pretty cool. I will be trying harder to get there at the correct times now.

Also, :lol: at "Wild Omar," I know exactly where that is, I spend a lot of time out there. I love it. What kind of car do you have? My great uncle lives out there, he owns/shows a completely original '61 Chevrolet Impala bubble top with only 18,000 miles on it.

Hi PE3, your the first to comment on my Wild Omar reference. I live in the Windsong track. The hubby has a 63 Chev Belair which sits in the driveway next to our 63 Santa Fe vintage trailer.

Too bad you haven't been able to see the museum yet. We went on a Saturday. It's worth going to see. Keep trying.

DSC00013.jpg

In the lobby. I guess I would describe this as a carousel tree of guitars and amplfiers. Alot were signed but did not recognize any of the signatures though.

They had a setup like that at the EMP in Seattle.

• 2 weeks later...

They had a setup like that at the EMP in Seattle.

That's where my mind went as well when I saw this, though the one at the EMP is significantly taller. I need to stop by this place next time I'm in that area, which hopefully will be in the not too distant future.

Archived