2003 DVD in CD?

campjohn

Anyone know of any plans to release the 2003 DVD as a CD?

Welcome to the forum campjohn!

This is out on a four CD set. It comes in what looks like an album (but thicker). It's really nice!! It comes with a nice booklet as well.

:welcome2:

Anyone know of any plans to release the 2003 DVD as a CD?

I made my own CD compilation for listening to in the car from disc two. I have one of those Sony CD recorders that has a 5 disc changer on one side and a CD recorder on the other side. I can record the audio from a DVD and I can do the fade ins and fade outs.

My song order goes like this:

1. Black Dog

2. Misty Mountain Hop

3. Since I've Been Loving You

4. The Ocean

5. In My Time of Dying

6. Trampled Under Foot

7. Stairway to Heaven

8. Rock and Roll

9. Nobody's Fault but Mine

10. Sick Again"

11. Achilles Last Stand

Welcome to the forum campjohn!

This is out on a four CD set. It comes in what looks like an album (but thicker). It's really nice!! It comes with a nice booklet as well.

:welcome2:

I have not seem this. Do you have a link?

I also made my own cd with a DVD ripper.

The 2003 DVD content is not released on audio cd.

516PG9FBGML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My sincere apologies guitarmy and campjohn. I was confusing the 4 CD box set with the crop circles on it :slapface:

But since you asked, it would nice to have this on CD :D

My sincere apologies guitarmy and campjohn. I was confusing the 4 CD box set with the crop circles on it :slapface:

But since you asked, it would nice to have this on CD :D

It's fine. I mean I was definitely foaming at the mouth at the idea of official content that I didn't know about, but I have since plateaued and am back to my normal self.

I used a program called dvd audio ripper 4 which takes all the audio from dvd's . works well.

Yeah, that's the one I used. Worked great and now I can belt out "We're Gonna Groove" in the car.

Archived