Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

SteveAJones

Hi slave to zep!!

Not sure if I am the Deb, but at the top of the previous page ...I can't wait for you to post a review, as well as Reggie! I went twice and will go again if he is near Atlanta:-)

tom kid, hopefully NZ will be added. :peace:

Edited by Deborah J

Hi slave to zep!!

Not sure if I am the Deb, but at the top of the previous page ...I can't wait for you to post a review, as well as Reggie! I went twice and will go again if he is near Atlanta:-)

Hi Deb!

I was referring to AMAZONIC, she hasn't been around for a while.

Yes a review will be forthcoming!

Tom,

Hopefully they can make it to Aotearoa too!

Hi slave to zep!!

haha, yes, reggie was talking about another aussie who used to be a member here. a few years back the 3 of us met up and had a great night out.

i would love to do that with you and others from here!

one day ..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Jason do the In The Name Of My Father tour back in 1997 twice. It was great to see him playing Zeppelin tunes, but neither Jason nor the rest of the band were in great "shape." I am sure even Jason would admit to that now. It was really sad in some ways.

When I saw Jason with UFO in 2004, he was 100% clean and sober and like a new person. I really, really hope he stays that way. His Dad would want him to, no doubt.

Thats strange ^^^ because the other shows in Sydney and Perth are still going ahead. I'm sure we'll hear the reason for cancellation, but at this stage I can only assume there is a problem with the venue booking.

Thats strange ^^^ because the other shows in Sydney and Perth are still going ahead. I'm sure we'll hear the reason for cancellation, but at this stage I can only assume there is a problem with the venue booking.

Hopefully not due to lack of interest :(

Ticketek website still offers me for Sydney show 'Front' for standing and mid-3rd row back dress circle...

From the Ticketmaster website re the Perth show - Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database and

There are no matching events in Western Australia.. :(

I called Ticketmaster and was told the Perth show may be relocated to another venue. They are waiting for the promoter to get back to them.

From the Ticketmaster website re the Perth show - Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database...

I called Ticketmaster and was told the Perth show may be relocated to another venue. They are waiting for the promoter to get back to them.

Worrying.

(So far) still showing on Enmore Theatre site for Sydney and Ticketek still selling...

Worrying.

(So far) still showing on Enmore Theatre site for Sydney and Ticketek still selling...

Email just received from Challenge Stadium.

Unfortunately the Jason Bonham concert has been relocated from Challenge Stadium to Metro City, as well as a date change now the 24th November.

We are currently working on the announcement of the relocation, so please keep updated on our website for further event information.

If I can assist any further please contact me,

Thanks

Regards

Well... expecting a similar announcement eventially for Sydney now :( i'd expect they'd be doing Oz in one go only

At least Fortuna, your info from Challenge gives a timeframe of when reschedule might be. JBLZE website does still list all 3 on - hey maybe management didn't factor, in booking 3 consecutive nights, how far it is to Perth ;)

And damn. I was hoping Jason might be tied up around Nov with a few dates with BCC supporting their 3rd album's release in Oct (just somewhere - anywhere in the world - I'd go!)

Edit - that's not going to happen. Joe's got 17 North American dates throughout November - after he's been here :)

Edited by shadowblue

Well... expecting a similar announcement eventially for Sydney now :( i'd expect they'd be doing Oz in one go only

At least Fortuna, your info from Challenge gives a timeframe of when reschedule might be. JBLZE website does still list all 3 on - hey maybe management didn't factor, in booking 3 consecutive nights, how far it is to Perth ;)

And damn. I was hoping Jason might be tied up around Nov with a few dates with BCC supporting their 3rd album's release in Oct (just somewhere - anywhere in the world - I'd go!)

Edit - that's not going to happen. Joe's got 17 North American dates throughout November - after he's been here :)

Just received an email from Ticketmaster informing of the cancellation of the Perth show and how to get a refund. No mention of the show being relocated to Metro City. :( All three shows are still listed on the JBLZE website.

What a shame for all fans down under. Too far to go eh JB? Yes that's right stick to the US. Not even a mention of a UK/European date - you remember mate the land of your birth. The land of the birth of the musicians who wrote the music you play. Hey tell you what why don't you drop in on your Mother whilst your here? Or is too far too go? :angry:

What a shame for all fans down under. Too far to go eh JB? Yes that's right stick to the US. Not even a mention of a UK/European date - you remember mate the land of your birth. The land of the birth of the musicians who wrote the music you play. Hey tell you what why don't you drop in on your Mother whilst your here? Or is too far too go? :angry:

Annerin is a US-based production company and they don't "export" their productions overseas so I was surprised JBLZE outside US/Canadien market was even considered, let alone announced. Hopefully these cancellations were strictly a business decision and the guys in the band are still happy and healthy.

Hopefully these cancellations were strictly a business decision.

Ah I see. A business decision. That's all right then. I mean, must be short of a bob or two? Don't worry JB when you can be bothered, pop over to these shores and let's hear you play . Unless that means losing a few quid. Not bad for a lad who's chosen US production company means, in a business sense, that he can't leave the US and play the music that he wants to play for fear of losing money. Tossers

Ah I see. A business decision. That's all right then. I mean, must be short of a bob or two? Don't worry JB when you can be bothered, pop over to these shores and let's hear you play . Unless that means losing a few quid. Not bad for a lad who's chosen US production company means, in a business sense, that he can't leave the US and play the music that he wants to play for fear of losing money. Tossers

I can only reiterate it would be good public relations on JB's part to issue a press statement when and if possible.

Just received an email from Ticketmaster informing of the cancellation of the Perth show and how to get a refund. No mention of the show being relocated to Metro City. :( All three shows are still listed on the JBLZE website.

bloody hell! so sorry for you :(

i hope the sydney show is still on ........ but why would he come here just to do one show ......