I'm In A Rock 'n' Roll Band!

Mr E

I'm surprised you don't realise that your opinion isn't the only thing that matters in this world.

Actually, no I'm not. :rolleyes:

Still as catty as ever I see. You don't change. When you can't answer the point you try and attack the poster.

You've been doing this for years. :rolleyes:

Still as catty as ever I see. You don't change. When you can't answer the point you try and attack the poster.

You've been doing this for years. :rolleyes:

That was an attack? Bit fragile are you? I can answer the point until kingdom come but it seems you will NEVER accept that other people have different opinions from you and you are NOT always right. I have loads of mates who like both Zeppelin and punk. I do myself. Your post was fairly reasonable up until your "I'm surprised you don't get that" which is basically "I'm surprised you don't think exactly like me", which I never will.

I'm not going to spend the next two weeks arguing with you over your blinkered views and aggressive posting until you get bored and head off again - it isn't worth it - and I'm certainly not going to waste time on "attacking " you. Ta ta.

That was an attack? Bit fragile are you?

No just attuned to your typical "go after the poster if you can't address the point" tactic.

You are well known for it here. Very well known.

I can answer the point until kingdom come

Shame you didn't then, innit?

but it seems you will NEVER accept that other people have different opinions from you and you are NOT always right.

I am right in this case.

I have loads of mates who like both Zeppelin and punk. I do myself. Your post was fairly reasonable up until your "I'm surprised you don't get that" which is basically "I'm surprised you don't think exactly like me", which I never will.

Then you are ignorant if you can't accept that a fair amount of ex punks from the late 1970s around the age of 50 dislike Zep, disliked Zep at the time and are jealous/annoyed that Zep are still iconic and hugely revered while most of their tinpot little punk bands could never sell out a toilet and are all but forgotten.

I never all said all punk fans have it in for Zep. I said many of them of that particular age and that particular era do. That's a fact. It's no secret.

Why are you incapable of reading clear posts properly? Next thing you'll be telling me I've only heard 2 Queen songs. Oh wait..............

I'm not going to spend the next two weeks arguing with you over your blinkered views

Blinkered views? You mean you didn't know that many punks of the late 1970s era hated Zep and still do?

If I'm blinkered then you are completely ignorant.

How's that?

and aggressive posting

So speaks the bully of LZ.com.

Oh the irony. I've lost count of the people PMing me about you and your little clique over the years.

and I'm certainly not going to waste time on "attacking " you. Ta ta.

Bye then. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

LOL here we go again - if all else fails mention the "clique" ! And you REALLY don't think I have ever had any PMs about you?

This is pointless as your personal prejudice against me is just showing at every turn.

Anyone who wishes to re-read our discussions of the last week or so will be capable of seeing that I have questioned your black and white blinkered view and inability to see the views of others, and NOT presented similar blinkered viewpoints in return. My points have ALWAYS been that you are not seeing that others may disagree with you. I'm happy to stick with that thanks - the view is so much better from here.

Can't we all get along? It breaks my heart to read all these unnecessary personal attacks. Led Zeppelin won. Let's not bicker and argue over 'oo killed 'ooo and all that. This is a time for celebration, not war, mmmkay?

Plenty of people hate(d) Led Zep for a variety of reasons. Trying to pigeonhole those haters as mainly products of the late 70s punk era is specious at best. Nice try, though.

At what point does Knebby's "clique" come riding in to her rescue?

Love,

Billy

I love Queen Freddie is one of my idol I thought either Queen or Beatles would win to be honest I'm so happy Zeppelin won and congrats to Bonzo he is the world's greatest drummer now I know some people would say Buddy Richie or Keith Moon or Neil Peart I like Moon and Peart but in my own world Bonham is greatest drummer I love that guy he is my favorite Zep next to Jimmy.

Archived