hi!

Led Rabel

im new to the forum. what prompted me to come here was the recent reading of when giants walked the earth. which recharged my 10 year love for their music in a way that I felt like talking to other fans bout the band and learn more.

www.myspace.com/ledrabel

this is my band's page. we arent real serious about being a band and doing shows or recording our music all that well. its more like a place where we post demos of our songs. I am howver planning to put a band together, so if anyone in Vancouver feels like joining up, talk to me.

peace and grub

im new to the forum. what prompted me to come here was the recent reading of when giants walked the earth. which recharged my 10 year love for their music in a way that I felt like talking to other fans bout the band and learn more.

www.myspace.com/ledrabel

this is my band's page. we arent real serious about being a band and doing shows or recording our music all that well. its more like a place where we post demos of our songs. I am howver planning to put a band together, so if anyone in Vancouver feels like joining up, talk to me.

peace and grub

hey led rabel, I just listened to some of your stuff. Its really good, I can hear the zeppelin in it... Im new here too, Ive only made one post so far but I can tell you that you made a great decision coming here to talk to other zep fans. Im 18 and I want to be a musician too. You should read my post, Im sure you will enjoy it.

Archived