Zoso - Tribute band

bl@kely

hey everybody have any of you ever heard of or listened to the band Zoso? I've seen them 8 or 9 times (and going to see them twice within the next month) and they're (in my opinion) as close as you can possibly get to the real deal!

their site is www.zosoontour.com and if you've heard or seen them, i wanna know what u think.

however I will say this! i'm not about to say "yeah, cool!" if somebody responds with something about the female tribute band or the japanese one because my CHRIST if that isn't the biggest joke on the planet, lol.

anchors away!

I've seen them 3 times, and my husband (who'll probably join up here soon) has seen them 4 times.

My favourite show was at Freebird in Jacksonville, FL...they're pretty damn good! :D

COOLNESS! i'm goin to the freebird this weekend for their show. the singer's wife is comin with me! r u gonna be there?

:~)

COOLNESS! i'm goin to the freebird this weekend for their show. the singer's wife is comin with me! r u gonna be there?

:~)

Nah, I wish I was though! :) They must do a regular Thanksgiving week show there :lol: It was 2 years ago this week that show was...

My husband's family lives in Jax Beach :) We couldn't make it for thanksgiving this year...:(

Nice to meet another fan though :)

Nah, I wish I was though! :) They must do a regular Thanksgiving week show there :lol: It was 2 years ago this week that show was...

My husband's family lives in Jax Beach :) We couldn't make it for thanksgiving this year...:(

Nice to meet another fan though :)

right on. well their next show close to jax beach is gonna be in Brunswick at the Ritz Theater. That's where I saw em for the first time...right here in my town :)

honestly, it's the best venue to see them in. you get to sit back and relax and just enjoy the show...

• 5 months later...

Archived