Robert Plant 2010 Tour

I am soooooooooooo psyched as well to be going to the Austin show!!!!! It's such a small venue that I'm sure we'll run into each other. I love looking at my tickets everyday! Ha Ha!

AWESOME! I will definitely be there really early to get a good seat. I'm beyond excited! I'm sure it'll be a great performance.. I'm so anxious to see what Rob has up his sleeve for us :)

Anybody going to the Miami show? I am making the trip from Canada.

Hello Dandu!

I was scheduled to see U2 on July 9th, but they have postponed their tour due to Bonos back, if there are any really good seats left/or tickets period I might be going and just change my flight. I was hoping we were going to see added dates for Robert...but not so sure...so stay tuned:-)

I'm tempted to make the trek out to one or two shows as well. I'd slapface.gif myself if I missed out on this since it looks like he's not doing that many dates. Gotta start doing some serious planning!

Yeah, If you really love him, you'd trust him musically yeah? The musicians he is working are definitely phenomenal yes. I think its going to be great music, Plant always surrounds himself with great musicians.

Anyone else going to the Tulsa Show?

I am going to Houston in September at the same venue Plant is playing to see RUSH. I see the few replies to my comment have no link to the music he is playing..like I said, its still a mystery. And yes, Plant is great. I've seen him 4 times solo and 3 times with Page. But again, that doesnt help in my quest for the new music......

Hello Dandu!

I was scheduled to see U2 on July 9th, but they have postponed their tour due to Bonos back, if there are any really good seats left/or tickets period I might be going and just change my flight. I was hoping we were going to see added dates for Robert...but not so sure...so stay tuned:-)

I know it doesn't help you much, but there are a few tickets left for the Clearwater show the night before the Miami show! :)

Hello Dandu!

Cool. I bought my tix on ebay - Front row centre. There are still several great seats available on ebay. The guy I bought from has front row on the right side available (a little less than I paid, but still fairly pricy). There are several good seats at "reasonable" prices (for the secondary market). Looks like a fun venue.

Let me know if you end up getting tix. Would be nice to say hello!

Cool. I bought my tix on ebay - Front row centre. There are still several great seats available on ebay. The guy I bought from has front row on the right side available (a little less than I paid, but still fairly pricy). There are several good seats at "reasonable" prices (for the secondary market). Looks like a fun venue.

Let me know if you end up getting tix. Would be nice to say hello!

Thanks Walter...and Dandu I will let you know soon and it would be great to say hello:-)

Someone post a set list and review when the tour begins...cheers

I have already planned to bring a pen and paper to Robert's gig in Dallas and write down the setlist in order as it happens. A couple of people have posted and asked if Robert will play in Led Zeppelin songs. I think that he will play a few Led Zeppelin songs, however, for some reason, I think that Robert will play them the way He (and the Band of Joy) prefer to play them. Meaning, not in the Classical Led Zeppelin Style. Kinda like the way Robert Plant and the Priory of Brion and/or Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation re-worked Led Zeppelin songs to fit their sound and style.

I can say this, regardless of the setlist, I am already excited to see Mr. Robert Plant LIVE up close for the first time since 1998.

By the way, I am already trying to figure out what "High Class" accommodations Robert will be staying at while here in the Great City and State of Dallas, Texas. If my Hopes work out, I will be sharing a drink and conversing with One of my All-Time Favorite Idols. If that does not happen, at least I can say that I saw my "Idol" Sing and perform (so far) in one of only 12 cities in 8 American States.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to Houston in September at the same venue Plant is playing to see RUSH. I see the few replies to my comment have no link to the music he is playing..like I said, its still a mystery. And yes, Plant is great. I've seen him 4 times solo and 3 times with Page. But again, that doesnt help in my quest for the new music......

What you need is a soothsayer or clairvoyant. There is no link because the album hasn't been released yet. Perhaps it's time to live dangerously and take a chance.

Please tell me? This means no Allison? And he is doing some Zeppelin? Now Im interested if that is true?

Alison Krauss will not be on stage with him for the tour. I believe he said there will be some Zep but I think even if there wasn't, the show would be fantastic :)

Please tell me? This means no Allison? And he is doing some Zeppelin? Now Im interested if that is true?

Instead of Allison, you get Patty. What is this "Zeppelin" you refer to?

image_5478846.jpg

Patty Griffin: Raisin' Zen

Instead of Allison, you get Patty. What is this "Zeppelin" you refer to?

image_5478846.jpg

Patty Griffin: Raisin' Zen

You are joking right? This little band he once played for called Led Zeppelin. Wondering if he may do perhaps Misty Mountain Hop (the only Zepp song he did when I saw him on the Now and Zen tour)?

You are joking right? This little band he once played for called Led Zeppelin. Wondering if he may do perhaps Misty Mountain Hop (the only Zepp song he did when I saw him on the Now and Zen tour)?

He did a few Zep songs on the Now and Zen tour - Communication Breakdown, Trampled Underfoot, Going to California.

Oh. I didnt know that. In Rochester, NY he only did Misty Mountain Hop. Unless I was too messed up to remember the others. But I think not.

That would surprise me - his set lists are pretty consistent throughout each leg of a tour.

That would surprise me - his set lists are pretty consistent throughout each leg of a tour.

I was five feet from the stage and survived alot of elbows. Loved every minute, he was fabulous as always. But Misty Mountain Hop he did right near the end and to my knowledge that was the only Zeppelin song he did. I think he wanted to not tempt those that wanted him to do Stairway and those of us that are die hards knew he never would without Jimmy there. I just kept hoping Jimmy would come out and make a surprise appearance. Yeah right. The place would not be standing today.

Oh. I didnt know that. In Rochester, NY he only did Misty Mountain Hop. Unless I was too messed up to remember the others. But I think not.

That night he also did "In the Evening", 'Black Country Woman" and "Trampled Underfoot"

That night he also did "In the Evening", 'Black Country Woman" and "Trampled Underfoot"

I will trust your sources on that. I know that Misty was the first he did, I remember it very vividly. Was into Now and Zen and of course just being able to see Plant or Page is in itself just mind blowing. Stevie Ray Vaughn opened for him that night.

I will trust your sources on that. I know that Misty was the first he did, I remember it very vividly. Was into Now and Zen and of course just being able to see Plant or Page is in itself just mind blowing. Stevie Ray Vaughn opened for him that night.

Actually, 'Misty' was the last of the Zep songs that night....but it doesn't matter. I strongly suspect you had a great time that night!!

Back on topic, ... anyone else going to the Mobile AL show on the 2010 tour ?

Actually, 'Misty' was the last of the Zep songs that night....but it doesn't matter. I strongly suspect you had a great time that night!!

Back on topic, ... anyone else going to the Mobile AL show on the 2010 tour ?

I meant the first Zeppelin song he did. But it was long ago and I do have a better memory of seeing Led Zeppelin on May 30th 1977 in Landover, MD than of the song list of Robert in the 80s. The Firm concert I also saw. Stevie Ray was great that night too.

Archived