Rate the Song Above You

MMAharaja

^^ 5, it's not bad, voice is good, so are the music, but I find it kind of dull.. It doesn't make me want to check 'em out.. Probably just not my cup of tea.

^8.5 Woah! Swede, that was hot! Thank you!! :D Oh man! What a voice! That lady who sings it sure has class! Gosh! Its so catchy and fun! Gosh! Who is she, by the way? So talented! :wub:

Her name is Betty Harris, she released a number of great singles in the 60's. All of them in a nice New Orleans soul vibe. :)

Here's another great soul number. This was even covered by Led Zeppelin in their live shows numerous times:

^6

@Xtazy You should definitely check out Evansence! They are one of the best alternative rock bands out there...They are releasing their 3rd album this year...but I am not sure when exactly! So be sure to check out "Fallen" (their debut), "The Open Door" and their upcoming 3rd album! You are in for a treat! B)

^7 It starts off well but it gets kind of boring since nothing else happens for 5 minutes and a half. Nice song, though.

Now something a bit different:

@Xtazy You should definitely check out Evansence! They are one of the best alternative rock bands out there...They are releasing their 3rd album this year...but I am not sure when exactly! So be sure to check out "Fallen" (their debut), "The Open Door" and their upcoming 3rd album! You are in for a treat! B)

I've already listened to Fallen and I really enjoyed it, half of the album is in my playlist for two days.

EDIT: I was too late.. Georg Benson get's 3.5 from me. It's competent, but very boring.. it lacks nerve.

^^ 7 Pretty nice.. I haven't heard much from them, but kind of reminds me of Stone Roses and Primal Scream. Good stuff.

Some classic Delaney and Bonnie:

Archived