Rate the Song Above You

MMAharaja

^^ 7.5 Pretty good tune! I like those wailing guitars!

If you get over the language barrier you might like this.. It's Dungen, which is quite popular outside of Sweden, even though all vocals are in Swedish.

^^ 7 Not bad.. But I lost interest in the end.. Maybe I need a few more listenings to enjoy it.

Nice garage rock band, which I believe is about to make a new record soon.. Love the break "I don't want to hurt you, but.."

^8 I loved it! Now I would classify this as one fiery love song! And the name of the band...gosh! The Hellacopters! Wow! I'll buy their songs just for the name! So creative! :wub: That name gave me chills (which is a very good thing!)...the line "Oh Darling, Darling" reminded me of this : ;)

Slightly mushy (sorry about that!) but Paul pretty much kills it! ;)

^^ 9 I love it. Long time since I listened to it the last time.. Paul was/is a great rock vocalist I think, his voice is very soulful.

Kiwi, you'll have to check out the Hellacopters, they were unbelieveable great! Unfortunately they disbanded two years ago, but they left a huge legacy of records behind them. I highly recomend High Visibility and By The Grace Of God!

Check out the three songs I posted here: Another thread..

More Swedish rock LOL:

^9 I'm giving this a 9 because of the song and the video! That was so funny! Those guys are brave jamming during PE class and I laughed when I saw the old PE teacher (the thinner one) wearing ear plugs! I guess he found that the music was a bit too heavy and too loud for him! LOL! :lol: He should listen to "Graveyard" on full blast! That will make him sit up! LOL! :lol: And I loved the fact that those guys where jamming even at 11 in the night, right under the noses of their PE teachers! LOL! Very nice!!! :D

And The Hellacopters disbanded???! :(:wtf: Why???! Can't that stupid band called "Kings of Leon" disband instead??! This truly demonstrates the saying that "all good things come to an end!" :angry:

Anyway, I am a bit "The Who" mad at the moment :

When I heard the key board notes in the intro, I thought that I was being transported to a lush green meddow and I thought I was going to start singing "The Hills Are Alive, With The Sound of Music!!" :P Then, when Roger starts singing "Out Here In The Fields"...I thought Damn! My imagery was spot on! B)

Archived