Rate the Song Above You

MMAharaja

^^ 2.5 In some way, I do understand he is a great guitarist, but his band sounds extremely dull and I really don't like his tone or the production of his music.. I might have like it in '87, but it has not aged very well. Guess it's just not my cup of tea.

^9 Heard this one before quite a few times! I've always loved the "smoking skull" btw! Such a blusey and voodoo feel to it! I guess if Hendrix had been alive today, he definitely would have been doing something like this!! :D

Yet another "dull" song from Exile On Mainstreet! :rolleyes::P Its another "dull" favourite of mine! :P

^9 Heard this one before quite a few times! I've always loved the "smoking skull" btw! Such a blusey and voodoo feel to it! I guess if Hendrix had been alive today, he definitely would have been doing something like this!! :D

Yet another "dull" song from Exile On Mainstreet! :rolleyes::P Its another "dull" favourite of mine! :P

9/10 - Awesome track, been thrashing Exile lately.

^5 Did absolutely nothing for me. Found it a bit boring to be honest. I don't get "Radio Head". Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4myz1gbUNys&feature=PlayList&p=DC8D294D35DF175A&index=0&playnext=1

This next song starts off a bit slow and then BHAM! It all starts coming together! :D

^4.5

Not bad but didn't really like the melody

I believe they threw that song together at the last minute, but it still turned out to be great.

Here's one of their under-appreciated songs. It's about sperm, and questions why we all happened to win the lottery of life. There are like six great riffs, so please don't judge the whole song by the first two minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFHGUEScwg

Archived