Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MMAharaja

Rate the Song Above You

^^8.5...Beautifully eerie tune with superb lyrics. Merci beaucoup, Strider! :) The only minus point was the singer's voice (I would have given this song a 9 if it weren't for this)!

^^8.5...Beautifully eerie tune with superb lyrics. Merci beaucoup, Strider! :) The only minus point was the singer's voice (I would have given this song a 9 if it weren't for this)!

http://youtu.be/XZkSv1IFFZg

This band kicks ass, I give it a 7. That low because its a cover. I really dig their use of reverb on the vocals...stoner rock all the way! Frustrating Sound is another great tune of there's.

http://youtu.be/srb2EyvTSGw

^^^I'll give this a well deserved 9.5 - there is something very charming about this instrumental! Thank you very much, Strider! :)

I am taking a leaf out of Emily's book and posting yet another song by Radio Moscow :)

Great to see this thread back in action after so long! :thumbsup:

^ I'd give that a 2 or 3, not really my cup of tea. Very interesting sound though.

Edited by lcondo123

^ classic.... 7+..for me Monty Python always went to a "higher" level after I twisted one up....the same can be said for this artist:

Love it ...dig the vibe, and just when I thought it was overall a little to soft, he sings that last line about plotting his vengeance....very cool..7+

7/10 Great power pop/rock 90's sound, must get on vinyl!

Aussie Power duo, drummer Danny from Adelaide Zeppelin cover band The Zep Boys!

Edited by zepdawg