The 'I've picked up my wristband and this is how the day went' thread

Page was all in black...just like his security detail. His hair was grey/white...no different than the recent mag covers. No one else on the dock seemed to be there for LZ purposes so the two of us were the only ones to recognize him.

I assume that they'll be arriving the same way Monday . . . ? ?

all I can say is what a day! met many new friends and drank until the wee hours. So many Zep fans so little time but many of emails exchanged over several bottles of Jack. Got tickets and wristbands with ease and the bar was right there playing Zep loud. AN atmosphere I could imagine anywhere else! It would take me hours to write about the experiences of the day. in a word...AMAZING!

THere is so much energy here that sleep or no sleep, didn't matter. Jack D held us up!

People from all over the world becoming one community! Oh and rehearsals, they're playing in my time of dying! Yes indeed today is going to be one for the books. All meeting at O2 at 3pm to begin the binge where we left off early this morning! More to come from everyone here I'm sure!

Just about to leave for the 02 with a rainforest's worth of confirmation paperwork in my pockets and a few hundred excited butterflies in my tum.

Will post 'pon my return.

Arrived at the arena yesterday at 9.30am and had the tickets by 10.30am, then joined the queue for the mechandise. Very excited indeed, heard many fans whooping and hollering after they collected their tickets!

At about 11am we were wandering back from the queue and saw Harvey Goldsmith being interviewed. He spoke about how this was the biggest show that he had been involved with and also the mystique and the magic of led zeppelin. Then he was asked about the ticket buying prpcess and it was at that moment my brother and i decided to walk behind harvey and back towards the queue.

We got back home to Bedford and early in the afternoon we caught the interview being broadcast on the bbc. As we watched the interview unfold we suddenly saw ourselves walking across the screen in the background.

Definetrly a historic moment for both of us!

Looking forward to going back today for the gig!

OMG... You lucky b*st*rds! This is great to read and yet it's killing me at the same time. No, really thanks for posting everyone, those of us here are green with envy but thanking you for posting.

Breathe deeply. Relax. It's only a concert. There will be plenty more shows to see.

Of course, this IS Led Zeppelin. And allegedly the only reunion show.

But stay calm. ;) Just come over to Ramble on and post in my topic. It's a stress control tool for us all today.

I think this is how they are going to eventually induce everyone to take the Mark of the BEAST ! ! :wacko:
You've just said a very perceptive thing, my friend. I've been thinking that myself. Wait until The New Age really kicks in!

Thanks to those of you that posted your stories. I feel quite left out here in NYC so I just went down to Duane Reed and bought a wristband. There was no line. Unfortunately the only wristband that they had is pink, has flowers all over it and says "Go Girl!!" (I'm a man) but I feel better.

Thanks to those of you that posted your stories. I feel quite left out here in NYC so I just went down to Duane Reed and bought a wristband. There was no line. Unfortunately the only wristband that they had is pink, has flowers all over it and says "Go Girl!!" (I'm a man) but I feel better.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived