World Cup 2010

toscano

Never thought I'd find myself rooting for the Argies, but by christ I hope they stuff the Greeks in the second half. What a terrible team - boring, negative, Flat Back Ten bollocks.

At this rate, they might Bore their way into the last 16, and then who knows what might happen? They Bored their way to the Euro title in 2004 with their hateful anti-football.

Just FUCK OFF, Greece, ok?

Hi All,

Just been watching an interview with England manager Fabio Capello, and he stated that "We" the English Team need to, as he put it, "Fockarse".

I can see the team talk now!!!

Fabio.

"Gerard, you need to "Fockarse" with Terry."

Gerard.

"No fcuking way boss, I'm not going to "Fockarse" with that Chelscum Twat, NO FCUKING WAY."

Fabio.

"Hey Gerard, you "Fockarse" with who i tell you too "Fockarse" with OK, or else you and me will be doing some "Fockarseing" of our own, Capish? And you Crouch, you and Righty Philipso, you can "Fockarse" together yes?"

Crouch

"Yes Boss, but i'm 6ft 7in, and Righty is 5ft 5in, how do you expect me to "Fockarse" with that little pipsqueak?"

Fabio.

"Get a chair or something you tall tosser, and dont forget to bring the Vaseline, when you "Fockarse" you will need plenty of Vaseline OK?" :o

Regards, Danny

shaun-wright-phillips.jpg

"Does my Bum look big in this Peter?"

Peter_Crouch_Wayne_Rooney_J33IJK.jpg

"Just remember Peter, when we play for England "I" go up for the Corners."

PS, I'm not sure but do you think Fabio was trying to say "Focus" ? :lol:

What a perfect arse. Now let's just pray that it stays firmly planted to the bench tomorrow afternoon.

With cheeks like that, you'd think he'd have better 'ball control'.

Hi 'Tripmender'

I cannot possibly comment on a mans arse so I'll take your word and your exPERTise for it being perfect. :lol:

The man (Shaun Right Philips) has perfect Ball control, well he must have because i cant see a hint of any Ball or Bag so he must be using his pelvic floor muscles to perfection. :o;)

Regards, Danny

Apparantely Engand will be playing an an ALL RED kit tonight (like Liverpool's). Hopefully that might be a boost for Steven Gerrard. I've always hated that tepid regular England kit. All red is where it's at. :D

Apparantely Engand will be playing an an ALL RED kit tonight (like Liverpool's). Hopefully that might be a boost for Steven Gerrard. I've always hated that tepid regular England kit. All red is where it's at. biggrin.gif

Great goal for England!! US robbed again. Goal called back. The announcers say it was NOT offsides. Bullshit

England have come out guns a blazing. Hope they win this thing. Should be 3-0.

The US needs to score on these fuckin martians.

The officiating is pure shit in this damn World Cup. They took a goal from the US and England that both should have stood up.

Rooney and the US just hit the damn post. Both playing lights out and not getting rewarded so far. England should be winning 5-0

I dont know who I hate more, the stinking refs or the cheating, diving Slovanian pricks. Silly bitches need to be put down by England. England are totally outplaying them. As for the US, cant catch a break against the fucking green martians.

I think Chelsea just became my favorite team

If someone reads this later, what are the rules in soccer? If a guy gets pulled like Rooney, does that mean he cannot go back in the match? He is done for that particular game?

If the US dont win it is due to the Algerian goalie. He has robbed us blind several times. But they are playing like they want the tie, and they cant advance without the win. They are a bunch of lime green fuckin martians

The officiating is pure shit in this damn World Cup. They took a goal from the US and England that both should have stood up.

Rooney and the US just hit the damn post. Both playing lights out and not getting rewarded so far. England should be winning 5-0

I dont know who I hate more, the stinking refs or the cheating, diving Slovanian pricks. Silly bitches need to be put down by England. England are totally outplaying them. As for the US, cant catch a break against the fucking green martians.

I think Chelsea just became my favorite team

If someone reads this later, what are the rules in soccer? If a guy gets pulled like Rooney, does that mean he cannot go back in the match? He is done for that particular game?

If the US dont win it is due to the Algerian goalie. He has robbed us blind several times. But they are playing like they want the tie, and they cant advance without the win. They are a bunch of lime green fuckin martians

Yep. Once you've been subbed, that's it. Even if a game in the knockout stages goes to penalties that player can't be called upon to take a penalty.

It's going to be a re-match between Mexico and Argentina from the last time they met in the 2006 World Cup. Still remember the game. Goal early in the game by Marquez shortly after a goal by Argentina then in extra time a great goal by Argentina to end it. Great match. I expect this one to also be great game and I'm going for Mexico as I stated earlier.

It's going to be a re-match between Mexico and Argentina from the last time they met in the 2006 World Cup. Still remember the game. Goal early in the game by Marquez shortly after a goal by Argentina then in extra time a great goal by Argentina to end it. Great match. I expect this one to also be great game and I'm going for Mexico as I stated earlier.

Ill bet you a drink that Argentina makes short work of them. I say Argentina 3 Mexico 1

Let me just say this. I have watched all of the games. England is better than Germany and will beat them unless something unforseen happens. Love the US chances against Ghana. The big test will come later when England plays Argentina once again. Could be wrong, but think they are on a collision course.

Let me just say this. I have watched all of the games. England is better than Germany and will beat them unless something unforseen happens. Love the US chances against Ghana. The big test will come later when England plays Argentina once again. Could be wrong, but think they are on a collision course.

Doh. Another goal against Slovenia and we'd have taken the USA's place in the easier half of the knockout stages. Still, at least we're alive. The krauts don't look unbeatable, and we always put up a good fight against the Argies. And if we get the donkey-crushers in the semis, well, we'll just kick lumps out of 'em and leave them bleeding like a bunch of tortured bulls.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither England or US to progress.

Yeah right. We shall see. And to that other guy, what does DOH mean? Nothing is a forgone conclusion in this event. England and US will kick ass this weekend. You can take that to the bank!!!!! Those Mexicanos are going down too!!!

Man are things starting to heat up now! England vs Germany, Argentina vs Mexico, Spain vs Chile, Brail vs Portugal (who just scored 7 goals!!). Great action, great World Cup!! I have a question. Since all continents are represented, except Antarctica if you must get technical, is New Zealand considered part of the continent of Australia? Thinking.gif

Man are things starting to heat up now! England vs Germany, Argentina vs Mexico, Spain vs Chile, Brail vs Portugal (who just scored 7 goals!!). Great action, great World Cup!! I have a question. Since all continents are represented, except Antarctica if you must get technical, is New Zealand considered part of the continent of Australia? Thinking.gif

No.

Oceania.

I hope the Kiwi's progress to the next round a big ask though.

What might have been had Verbeek played Germany with an attacking mindset, one goal and we would have gone further in the tournament.

Overall it has been an ordinary world cup with all the bullshit going on and those vuvuzelas (they should shove 'em up their arses, you'd probably get a better sound!) are more annoying than flies, I refuse to watch any more games with the sound on.

See y'all in four years.

Overall it has been an ordinary world cup with all the bullshit going on and those vuvuzelas (they should shove 'em up their arses, you'd probably get a better sound!) are more annoying than flies, I refuse to watch any more games with the sound on.

Vuvuzelas annoying, eh? Now you know how us poms feel when we have to listen to you lot talking :P

Now if only Aussies had a volume control...

Archived