World Cup 2010

toscano

This World Cup is shaping up just like World War 2. Consider:

• The French bent over easily, and took an early bath
  • The Yanks came through very late
  • England's going head-to-head with the Krauts, and we're gonna KICK THEIR ASS as usual

All together now:

TWO WORLD WARS, AND ONE WORLD CUP WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif'24 June 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp=1277367616' post='465385]

Vuvuzelas annoying, eh? Now you know how us poms feel when we have to listen to you lot talking

Now if only Aussies had a volume control...

Typical whinging Pom!tongue.gif

You wouldn't know how to use it! ohmy.gif

England & the USA are just making up the numbers now. wink.gif

This Denmark vs Japan game could be entertaining? The winner moves on Japan could play for the tie, as they have the one goal advantage on GD for tie breaker. But sitting back for 90 minutes could spell doom. The Netherlands are in, so its a formality in that one But I think they take care of Cameroon. Spain tomorrow. A must win for Spain. The elimination will be great but I just hate to see games decided on penalty kicks.

What are the Dutch doing in those white and blue uniforms? I have always seen them in Orange. Strange. I dont have much trouble telling a Dutchman from a native Camaroonian though.ohmy.gif

Japan has scored already. 1-0

Dumb question, I'm sure, BUT - England is waving the white flag with the red cross on it. I thought their flag was the Union Jack. A google shows both. Which is it?

The Union Jack is the flag for the whole of the UK, the white flag with the red cross is for England.

Well you know my brother-in-law is Italian! ;) x

So was my late step father, my half sister and half of this town. Go England and Go USA!!!!! If US wins I heard that Uruguay is a possible match later. Im scared to death of them. I like that guy Forlon alot. Great striker.

Tough way to go down. They only got one goal though didnt they? The one in extra time? Ill have to look it up. I am sure they will get better.

Nah the Slovakian game was 1-1 and so was the Italian game, thanks to the dive from De Rossi. If it wasn't for that cheating dirty bastard we would have gone through. He got man of the match for that game as well, don't know why he deserved it.

FC Plastic?

Plastic success and plastic fans especially with their silly little plastic flags.

Say it ain't so. :o

Shall we sing, shall we sing, shall we sing a song for you?

Shall we sing a song? Here's TWO:

"Carefree, whoever you may be

We are the nouveau CFC

Please sit down cos my wife can't see

We've been coming here since 2003"

"50,000 wankers go to Stamford Bridge

50,000 wankers go to Stamford Bridge

And if one Chechen rebel should shoot Abramovich

There'd be no more wankers and no Stamford Bridge"

Outside of throwing shit at the TV whenever England are playing, the highlight for me of any World Cup has always been Schadenfreude. And there's been plenty of it so far (France :lol:, Italy :wave:), with hope of more to come tonight.

If Chile can get at least a draw against the racist donkey-crushing Spanish scum :thumbdown:, then all we need is for the Swiss to beat Honduras, which must be a strong bet :yay:.

So yeah, there's no Scottish disasters to laugh at this time, but the top three Euro garlic-munching nations could well be out of the competition by the end of today. And that's just gotta be good news - both for England's chances, and for the South Africans' olfactory sensibilities :run:

:lol:

Who's got the dirtiest players?

:duel:

Hi Redrum,

The Mexicans are the Dirtiest, along with all the other Catholic Pontificators, must be a shortage of soap or something, i know that when i go to very hot countries i tend not to wash too much. :o I use the sea to get rid of the dirt and the sand to get rid of the crud. :lol:

But on the other hand the Nips are very clean, they bathe naked with their families and rarely foul an opponent, After any English Speaking Team Nippon are my next favourites, only because i cant stand any Garlic Munchers, and if course the Krauts, i just cant ever see you in a good light, Klinsmann and all, made the game a sad spectacle back in the day with all his diving. What with you lot and the Spicso's, if we threw all you cheating bastards out we would get a much more refined tournament don't you think.

Regards, Danny

PS.

"BANZI" "Tora Tora Tora"

:o:lol:

I am picking England, US, Argentina and Uruguay to all win this weekend. Their has not only been cheating but bad officiating to say the least. Hopefully things will be fair in the big rounds. I am glad to see the french out and Italy out also. The south American teams will be very tough to beat.

Archived