World Cup 2010

toscano

Hi Y'all,

This has just been brought to my attention by my son Joe, he heard it on Russell Howard's Good News Show. Its about Park Ji Sung a Korean who plays for Manchester United and South Korea.

Ode to Park Ji Sung

Park, Park, wherever you may be

You eat dogs in your own country

It could be worse, you could be Scouse

Eating Rats in your Council House

Regards, Danny

PS, Sung to the "Lord of the Dance" Song.

Though the teams I wanted are out, I will still watch. Can the same be said about most of England? After all, its your sport, not mine. And I am still going to watch? Want to see Germany lose because of how they had that game handed to them by the stinking refs. At least now the FIFA boss is apologizing and says they will now re visit the replay on goals. Someone must have gotten to him.

Hi Y'all,

This has just been brought to my attention by my son Joe, he heard it on Russell Howard's Good News Show. Its about Park Ji Sung a Korean who plays for Manchester United and South Korea.

Ode to Park Ji Sung

Park, Park, wherever you may be

You eat dogs in your own country

It could be worse, you could be Scouse

Eating Rats in your Council House

Always amuses me when the slum lords in their shitholes in certain areas of east London, Manchester and Geordieland pick on Scousers.

Oh the irony. :D

West Ham for example...that bastion of wealth, green parks and detatched bungalows. :rolleyes:

Always amuses me when the slum lords in their shitholes in certain areas of east London, Manchester and Geordieland pick on Scousers.

Oh the irony. :D

West Ham for example...that bastion of wealth, green parks and detatched bungalows. :rolleyes:

Hi Mangani, :bait::lol:

You get the picture?

"Slum Lords" "Shit Holes" you are too generous in you're words my dear friend (or should that be "Fiend"? :lol:) there is much truth in what you say Mangani, but throwing stones from you're bolt hole on the Isle of Wight is no way for a Civilised Scouser (can a Scouse be Civilised? :lol:) to behave is it?

Now you pick out East London as an example of "Slum Lords" and "Shit Holes" and West Ham for its "bastion of wealth, green parks and detached bungalows?" and you couldn't be more true, the East End of London has always been a deprived area for the Working Class to exist, from before the Jews that had a haven their to more recent Asian Immigrants as well as the usual suspects of Irish, Scotch, French Huguenots, and of course Thieving Scousers from Liverpool. :o The rest, while you are trying to be very funny are in fact very factual, West Ham, like Liverpool's Dockside, has become a very affluent area, many wealthy people live there and more are flocking to the area because of the house price rise due to the Olympics being close by in Stratford, there are also many Green Parks nearby and detached bungalows are there in abundance, so far from making fun of what was once a very deprived "Shit Hole" you have in fact put West Han and the East End of London well and truly on the Map as THE NEW SORT AFTER AREA of the Capital, i cannot thank you enough me ole mate, I'm just so sorry i cant do the same for Liverpool/Scouseland, the very epitome of a "Shit Hole" infested by "Slum Lords". :D

Regards, Danny

PS, So when did you leave Liverpool to live in the Utopia that you call the Isle of Wight? All Wight all Wight. :lol:

Hi Mangani,

You get the picture?

Certainly mate. :D

"Slum Lords" "Shit Holes" you are too generous in you're words my dear friend (or should that be "Fiend"? :lol:) there is much truth in what you say Mangani, but throwing stones from you're bolt hole on the Isle of Wight is no way for a Civilised Scouser (can a Scouse be Civilised? :lol:) to behave is it?

Hehe I didn't 'throw' the stone mate. I just hit it back after it was already thrown. Your post remember? :P

Now you pick out East London as an example of "Slum Lords" and "Shit Holes" and West Ham for its "bastion of wealth, green parks and detached bungalows?"

Well I said 'certain' areas of London, Manchester and Geordieland to name a few examples. I could mention other cities too. Almost all cities have shit holes. No? I didn't even deny Liverpol has them.

I gave West Ham a mention specifically because I thought you (sometime previously) said that was your team. I might be wrong, if so I apologise. But it was entirely aimed at you for having the Scouser dig previously. :)

West Ham, like Liverpool's Dockside, has become a very affluent area, many wealthy people live there

Excuse me while I piss myself laughing. :D

and more are flocking to the area because of the house price rise due to the Olympics being close by in Stratford, there are also many Green Parks nearby

Nearby? So not actually in it then? :P

and detached bungalows are there in abundance,

In West Ham? Hehe funny stuff. :D

You should write comedy.

Somehow I don't visualise West Ham as a green park bungalow paradise. If I'm wrong then knock me down with a feather.

so far from making fun of what was once a very deprived "Shit Hole" you have in fact put West Han and the East End of London well and truly on the Map as THE NEW SORT AFTER AREA of the Capital,

Keep West Ham mate. I'll take Wimbledon, Richmond etc over WH any day of the week.

i cannot thank you enough me ole mate, I'm just so sorry i cant do the same for Liverpool/Scouseland, the very epitome of a "Shit Hole" infested by "Slum Lords". :D

We know all that. Hehe your lot (if you are West Ham that is) don't stop singing about it....then you head back down the motorway to the east end slums and your own council houses.

Cripes, I've even been on the Kop and heard fans from Sunderland singing "Sign on, sign on" to Scousers. Sunderland??? Sunderfuckingland? What's Sunderland? Job central of the UK?

PS, So when did you leave Liverpool to live in the Utopia that you call the Isle of Wight? All Wight all Wight. :lol:

Never lived permanently in Liverpool. My father was from there but I had many years as a season ticket holder on the old Spion Kop (before seats came in and high prices forced me out) and I've spent much time up there. I still have some family up there.

I was born and brought up in the south London/Surrey area but left that area 10 years ago to live in this "Utopia" here.

Best move I ever made. I'm glad I don't live in or even near London anymore. Getting overrun by foreigners even more than before.

I live in old England. Lovely.

Certainly mate.

Hehe I didn't 'throw' the stone mate. I just hit it back after it was already thrown. Your post remember?

Well I said 'certain' areas of London, Manchester and Geordieland to name a few examples. I could mention other cities too. Almost all cities have shit holes. No? I didn't even deny Liverpol has them.

I gave West Ham a mention specifically because I thought you (sometime previously) said that was your team. I might be wrong, if so I apologise. But it was entirely aimed at you for having the Scouser dig previously.

Excuse me while I piss myself laughing.

Nearby? So not actually in it then?

In West Ham? Hehe funny stuff.

You should write comedy.

Somehow I don't visualise West Ham as a green park bungalow paradise. If I'm wrong then knock me down with a feather.

Keep West Ham mate. I'll take Wimbledon, Richmond etc over WH any day of the week.

We know all that. Hehe your lot (if you are West Ham that is) don't stop singing about it....then you head back down the motorway to the east end slums and your own council houses.

Cripes, I've even been on the Kop and heard fans from Sunderland singing "Sign on, sign on" to Scousers. Sunderland??? Sunderfuckingland? What's Sunderland? Job central of the UK?

Never lived permanently in Liverpool. My father was from there but I had many years as a season ticket holder on the old Spion Kop (before seats came in and high prices forced me out) and I've spent much time up there. I still have some family up there.

I was born and brought up in the south London/Surrey area but left that area 10 years ago to live in this "Utopia" here.

Best move I ever made. I'm glad I don't live in or even near London anymore. Getting overrun by foreigners even more than before.

I live in old England. Lovely.

Hi Y'all,

Now you can see for yourselves what good hearted humour and rhetorical banter exists between the Scousers and the Cockney Scum of Old Mother England, and that's how it should be, friendly, insults are a means of endearment between us, and all can use whatever words they so chose, unlike others that i know that you know but we wont mention just in case we get called something that we ourselves cannot use, and i hope you know what the fcuk I'm on about because i lost myself somewhere back in the first paragraph. :wtf::lol:

Mangani, i can see the wet patch now you come to mention it, but believe me mate the East End isn't what it used to be, the friendliness has gone, due in some part too all those Scousers that came down looking for work in the 70s but refuseing to leave. ;) And i would advise you to take my word for how upmarket the East End has become, because its still to dangerous for you, as a "Country Yokel" too move freely around my old hunting ground, but if you ever do want to tour My Olde Shite Hole of a Homeland then please drop me a line and I'll do me very best to see you come to no harm, "me crosses me art and me opes to die" if i don't protect ya. :kiss:

All the best mate and i hope your team does well next year, as for the Ammers, "And like my dreams they fade and die" always have and always will, we might even meet in the cup, you never know does ya? :beer:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Give you Dad a beer from me mate :beer: he's a lucky guy, to get away from "The Pool" that is. :o:lol:

Want to see Germany lose because of how they had that game handed to them by the stinking refs. At least now the FIFA boss is apologizing and says they will now re visit the replay on goals. Someone must have gotten to him.

No worries those k****s will be easily kicked out by the likes of Argentina and/or Brazil...quicjk smart :):)

No worries those k****s will be easily kicked out by the likes of Argentina and/or Brazil...quicjk smart smile.gif:)

I'm all for free speech and the unnecessary need for ***'s, and we all know what you're saying here, but, why is it that certain somewhat derogatory terms would be complained about and censored while others are not?

By the way, I don't like sauerKRAUT on my hotdogs.

Maybe it's just context.

I'm all for free speech and the unnecessary need for ***'s, and we all know what you're saying here, but, why is it that certain somewhat derogatory terms would be complained about and censored while others are not?

By the way, I don't like sauerKRAUT on my hotdogs.

Maybe it's just context.

I just knew someone would fall for it...it's mere coincidence mate:):):)....it's not what you think....it's KNAVES, NOT the other word:):), heheheheheh.....ref here: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/knave

The mere fact that four of the eight teams that remain are from South America, i believe that the Cup must go to one of those countries. Notice please, i´m not being an ignorant racist, it´s just a fact.

Well no, it's not a fact. Half the teams are NOT from South America, and if they win it fair and square, bloody well done to them. If a South American team wins, same applies.

So wich teams are qualified and which countries do they represent? Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay and Uruguay are not located in Europe my dear.

My link

So wich teams are qualified and which countries do they represent? Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay and Uruguay are not located in Europe my dear.

My link

I know that, but thanks for being so beautifuly patronising. I said 50 percent of the teams that qualified are NOT from South America.

They would be Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and Ghana.

They have every right to win too.

(BTW the countries they represent are shown by their names. ;) )

I know that, but thanks for being so beautifuly patronising. I said 50 percent of the teams that qualified are NOT from South America.

They would be Germany, Spain, Netherlands, and Ghana.

They have every right to win too.

(BTW the countries they represent are shown by their names. wink.gif )

I know, i just wanted to make sure that you knew which continents they belong to. lol laugh.gif

The winners will be:

Spain ( the easiest pick)

Argentina (will not leave their backfield shorthanded like England)

Brazil (I just can't see the Dutch beating them, too many weapons)

Uruguay or Ghana (the toughest pick probably, Forlon the best player, but Ghana has more speed, tossup) no pick here

Hi Y'all,

Now you can see for yourselves what good hearted humour and rhetorical banter exists between the Scousers and the Cockney Scum of Old Mother England,

Haha steady on. I'm a wannabe Caulkhead now.

Caulkhead:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=caulkhead

Pst I won't even mention my 'Welsh' connections.

and that's how it should be, friendly, insults are a means of endearment between us, and all can use whatever words they so chose, unlike others that i know that you know but we wont mention just in case we get called something that we ourselves cannot use, and i hope you know what the fcuk I'm on about because i lost myself somewhere back in the first paragraph. :wtf::lol:

Haha yup it's all friendly banter mate. I would have used even more smilies in my last post but there is a restriction on how many smilies you can add in a post..............so I had to take a few away. :)

Mangani, i can see the wet patch now you come to mention it, but believe me mate the East End isn't what it used to be, the friendliness has gone, due in some part too all those Scousers that came down looking for work in the 70s but refuseing to leave. ;) And i would advise you to take my word for how upmarket the East End has become, because its still to dangerous for you, as a "Country Yokel" too move freely around my old hunting ground, but if you ever do want to tour My Olde Shite Hole of a Homeland then please drop me a line and I'll do me very best to see you come to no harm, "me crosses me art and me opes to die" if i don't protect ya.

:)

Fair enough Big Dan. I was joking anyway. To be honest I haven't been to the West Ham area for over 15 years so I probably wouldn't recognise it now. I'll take your world for it.

I did recently visit the Whitechapel/Spitalfields area for the first time in quite a while though.......and I was shocked how there are even more Asians there than even before. Not a nice area, but then I don't really think it ever was. :D West Ham sounds better.

All the best mate and i hope your team does well next year,

I'm afraid I have little hope. Look who we seem to have appointed as manager. Oh dear.

as for the Ammers, "And like my dreams they fade and die" always have and always will, we might even meet in the cup, you never know does ya? :beer:

Well if it's anything like the last time I'll take that 3-3 again. :D

By the way, I went to Upton Park one time and saw Liverpool get smashed 4-1 by the Hammers. League Cup game in the late 1980s. Yikes!!!!

PS, Give you Dad a beer from me mate :beer: he's a lucky guy, to get away from "The Pool" that is.

Thanks mate. I'm afraid he's no longer with us though. He came via Wales after Liverpool anyway so I guess he dodged two bullets there LOL. :D

I did recently visit the Whitechapel/Spitalfields area for the first time in quite a while though.......and I was shocked how there are even more Asians there than even before. Not a nice area, but then I don't really think it ever was. :D West Ham sounds better.

Thanks mate. I'm afraid he's no longer with us though. He came via Wales after Liverpool anyway so I guess he dodged two bullets there LOL. :D

Hi Mangani,

Did you get to visit My Old Local when you visited Whitechapel?

240px-East_London_Mosque.jpg

You can get a lovely "Beer" in there, sorry i meant "Beerd" :lol:

Yes it is the sign of our times mate, a Government that denies Us our Rights while making up Rights for Foreign Infidels, i have to accept it but i don't have to like it, so i wont. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi T Y'all,

I have just got an email from John Terry a dear friend of mine and he tells me that the England camp were truly pissed off long before they embarked to the World Cup in South Africa, why you may ask? because Capello the Crazed Italian Pimp wouldn't let the WAGs go out there with the players, and he also made them work a week in hand, so they had to join the TWAT Club, The Wankers And Tossers Club. :o:lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, He also enforced the "NSWB" rule to the utmost as well. ;)

I had heard something about the England camp being a bit disgruntled. What are WAGS and what is the NSWB rule?

Hi 'Starbreaker'

WAGS=Wives And Girlfriends

NSWB=No Sex We're British

"Disgruntled" are you kidding me, can you imaging the size of the "Ball Bag" those players must have been carrying? I'm surprised they could even walk. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi 'Starbreaker'

WAGS=Wives And Girlfriends

NSWB=No Sex We're British

"Disgruntled" are you kidding me, can you imaging the size of the "Ball Bag" those players must have been carrying? I'm surprised they could even walk. laugh.gif

Regards, Danny

What the hell?? whey would Capello do that? Jeez no wonder England's players were unhappy

Thanks for the help with the acronyms :D

If Rooney's wife had been in South Africa with him he probably would have performed better.

What the hell?? whey would Capello do that? Jeez no wonder England's players were unhappy

Thanks for the help with the acronyms :D

If Rooney's wife had been in South Africa with him he probably would have performed better.

Hi 'Starbreaker'

That's the trouble mate, Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, et all, all know the score, if the players Play Away then so can the WAGS.

I bet those WAGS have been having a ball, every one of them has been given a Player that didn't get in to the squad to entertain them, just think of it, a guy that can pant, sweat, and dribble for 90 minutes with expertise Ball Control and if he arrives too early then they let you bring on any three out of five substitutes, now what woman could resist that? And if you want another 30 minutes of Extra Time the he will most certainly be ready, just don't ask him to get involved in Shoot Outs as he will most probably Miss the Spot. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi Mangani,

Did you get to visit My Old Local when you visited Whitechapel?

I am afraid I did not. :( It was a late Saturday afternoon and places were packed everywhere. I don't I've ever been to an east end pub. How about that??? :o

Archived