Whatcha reading?

Rock N' Rollin' Man

What am I reading....? Fallen Angel: The Untold Story of Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin. Not crazy about it but it's the last book I have so I'm struggling through it. If I would have known it was a study of Satanism and how to connect with him then I wouldn't have spent my hard earned money on it. Yawn!

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Looks very interesting. Being a Deadhead myself, I know firsthand that Deadheads can come up with some very interesting things!

It's sort of a sequel to The Official Book of the Deadheads which came out in the early 80s, also a very fun and enlightening read.

I just finished 'What Falls Away' by Mia Farrow and let's just say my opinion of Woody Allen has sunk to a new low. I wish Sinatra HAD broken his legs.

i have that book, i read it a few years ago.

i know what you mean, but remember, it is her story .... he says it's all b.s. ........ who knows?

• 2 months later...

The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach

How do you like it? I read a couple of good reviews in the papers, but when I went to Amazon to buy it, the reader reviews were quite mixed, so I didn't get it. Should I take the plunge?

The Gorilla Man and the Empress of Steak: a memoir about fiesty, flamboyant, ruthless, Ruth Fertel who founded the Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Rodney Fertel, her 100% certifiable, larger-than-life, eccentric, couillon of a husband!!!

It is written by their son and is very bittersweet, funny and raw!

And best of all, it is as New Orleans as you can get!

Game of Thrones - book 4 - A Feast For Crows

I'm totally addicted to this series on tv, as well as the books, although I have to wait quite a few years for the tv shows to catch up.

Right now I'm reading 'The Black Curtain' by Cornell Woolrich (classic 40's noir and a book thats sadly been out of print for awhile now) 'Devil in the white city' a book about the murder spree of H.H Holmes and by contrast the staging of the 1893 Chicago World's fair, a book of Victorian ghost stories and constantly refer to the Led Zeppelin concert file ha ha.I don't know I have this thing sometimes where I read several books at once because sometimes I am just a damn scatterbrain

Archived