Robert Plant Premieres New Album In London

jayjay96

Funny, the first song - Angel Dance - and the last - Even This Shall Pass Away - are my two LEAST favorite songs on the record. In fact, I hate them both. I'm also a little perplexed over the decision to cover Low's Monkey. The BoJ arrangement is virtually identical to the original. So why bother? Still, it's probably the best tune on the CD.

And somebody please convince Robert to take the mic out of his mouth in the studio. Those "hushed, up close" vocals just don't work and get worse and worse every time. I'm still giving the album 3.5/5 stars. The tracks that are good are very good. Harms Swift Way and Monkey are the highlights.

Love,

Billy

So, are you now claiming to have an advanced/ promo copy of the entire album?

... or are you claiming that you were in attendance at the album listening party a few weeks back?

R B)

• 2 weeks later...

Clowns in general creep me out

God DAMN! What's your beef with CLOWNS, lady?

I'm REAL MAD about this record cover. Seems to me this blasted hippy is taking our image in vain. And to cap it all, he's wrapping it around a goddamn HOE-DOWN!

Me and the boys sure gonna have somethin' to say about this when the barn-dance hits the UK. Yes-sir-ee. And he'd better lose that goddamn back-drop too.

DAMN!

God DAMN! What's your beef with CLOWNS, lady?

I'm REAL MAD about this record cover. Seems to me this blasted hippy is taking our image in vain. And to cap it all, he's wrapping it around a goddamn HOE-DOWN!

Me and the boys sure gonna have somethin' to say about this when the barn-dance hits the UK. Yes-sir-ee. And he'd better lose that goddamn back-drop too.

DAMN!

IMHO this is just a rude post :thumbdown:

Hi:

Robert held the meeting in a place decorated as a run down barn.....ohhhh,excuse me I'm getting "verklempt".... :(

I live in an area where there are many run down barns...and there will be more if farmers can't get people to help harvest their crops...but I digress...

ALL THE BEST WITH THE NEW CD, ROBERT

Juliet :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived