Swansong Office

kenog

Awesome! Thanks a million.

Edited to add: A watermark?! Seriously?

You could ask, but even if it happened it was over 30 years ago so she may not recall.

yeah. that was several years ago. I'd remove it if I could, but I do not even see the image anymore on imageshack.

I had several images of my personal Zeppelin collection sent in to this site as someone elses so I started watermarking everything I scanned.

Thankfully Sam was kind enough to correct the credits.

• 2 weeks later...

It left me wondering if any of the former New York office staff may have a photograph of them.

I have photos of 2 of the people who worked in the office but not of the doors. I was in the SS many, many times as my friend Sam worked there. Here he is pictured with Simon Kirke and the person who answered the phone and ran the office, Shelley, pictured with JPJ

I have photos of 2 of the people who worked in the office but not of the doors. I was in the SS many, many times as my friend Sam worked there. Here he is pictured with Simon Kirke and the person who answered the phone and ran the office, Shelley, pictured with JPJ

Oh, yes indeed! That is Shelley Kaye:

http://zeppelincollectables.com/pages.php?pageid=14

Who is the attractive woman behind Simon Kirke?

Archived