Hello from Pa.

Ronzo

Hello fellow Zep heads. I actually signed up a long time ago but am just getting around to posting here, I'm funny that way. Anyhow....this seems to be a cool board so I'd like to officially introduce myself. What can I say, I love Zep and so do you. I look forward to conversing on many different LZ topics with you all. LED ZEPPELIN LIVES!

Hello fellow Zep heads. I actually signed up a long time ago but am just getting around to posting here, I'm funny that way. Anyhow....this seems to be a cool board so I'd like to officially introduce myself. What can I say, I love Zep and so do you. I look forward to conversing on many different LZ topics with you all. LED ZEPPELIN LIVES!

Welcome Ronzo! Great people here who love Zeppelin and music in general. :peace:

Welcome Ronzo! Great people here who love Zeppelin and music in general. :peace:

Thanks Debra. One reason it took me so long to start posting is my old computer would take five minutes for stuff to show up and getting something from this century just wasn't a priority. I'm up to date now though. I have done a lot of reading here and if I'm not mistaken, have seen that you've actually been to a Zep show. Lucky you! My oldest brother had plans to take me to see them in Philly during the 80' tour that never happened. I guess I was born a few years too late and John Henry died many years too soon. My musical tastes jump around a bit and I'm sure that's what makes Led Zeppelin my favorite band as they could go from WLL and Achilles to Bron-yr-Aur, Going to California and, places in between like no other band. nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aborad Ronzo. Nice 'Kings tat. How'd a Minnesota fan find their way to the Woods of William?

Hi Black Dawg.

Well...to answer your question, it was Fran Tarkenton. I just loved watching him escape from the clutches of defenders and making plays. I also loved the (old) uniforms although I do think the horn looks better on the new helmets. An added bonus as a Zep fan is hearing Immigrant Song on the opening kickoffs. Everyone around me was either an Eagles or Steelers fan and I never really wanted to be just like them anyway. I like your Ed Reed as Robert Johnson too. Your Ravens should have beaten my guys last year. I think Flacco's a good QB. You'll win the division this year I think. nice to meet you and good luck Ravens unless we meet in the SB.

We gotta win one SOMETIME don't we?

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed I spelled your name wrong DEBORAH!

I'm off to a bad start. can I just call you Debbie? lol.

The Vikings are awesome! My favorite football team. :) Welcome to the forums, friend.

Thanks. Nice to meet a Zeppelin AND Vikings fan here. I see your from sunny California. The way things are going, the Vikes might be your home team soon. I'm also a bit older than you and I must tell you that watching our team come ever so close but no cigar doesn't get any easier over time. I really thought we had it this past year. Did seeing Favre in purple make you puke in your mouth a little? And, that terrible throw across the body.........ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Still, it was gold watching him stick it to the Pack twice. A lot went wrong in that game besides that pick as I'm sure you know. Maybe this year...the 50th season, will be the charm.

Again, nice to meet you. LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN..........GO VIKINGS!!!

Thanks. Nice to meet a Zeppelin AND Vikings fan here. I see your from sunny California. The way things are going, the Vikes might be your home team soon. I'm also a bit older than you and I must tell you that watching our team come ever so close but no cigar doesn't get any easier over time. I really thought we had it this past year. Did seeing Favre in purple make you puke in your mouth a little? And, that terrible throw across the body.........ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Still, it was gold watching him stick it to the Pack twice. A lot went wrong in that game besides that pick as I'm sure you know. Maybe this year...the 50th season, will be the charm.

Again, nice to meet you. LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN..........GO VIKINGS!!!

Ah man I was so mad when he made that throw! UGH! I saw pictures of how bad his leg/ankle were screwed up so I don't blame him for not running for the first down or anything. I'm honestly just glad to have been able to see him play for us even if it ends up being for only 1 year. My dad has been a fan for a long time and he said that those sort of things always happen (referring to us getting so close but not quite getting it, LOL). Nice to see you here my friend! :)

Ah man I was so mad when he made that throw! UGH! I saw pictures of how bad his leg/ankle were screwed up so I don't blame him for not running for the first down or anything. I'm honestly just glad to have been able to see him play for us even if it ends up being for only 1 year. My dad has been a fan for a long time and he said that those sort of things always happen (referring to us getting so close but not quite getting it, LOL). Nice to see you here my friend! :)

He'll play this year and as long as he does, we have a very good chance to get right back there barring any injury or him just plain losing it. I doubt the latter. It smells like rain so, I will re-tune my guitar and play "The Rain Song". Maybe it will help bring it about already. The sun's gone now here in the east and I'm indoors so, let in pour.

First though, I'll play "We're Going to Be Friends" by the White Stripes since it seems we shall be.

Later friend.

He'll play this year and as long as he does, we have a very good chance to get right back there barring any injury or him just plain losing it. I doubt the latter. It smells like rain so, I will re-tune my guitar and play "The Rain Song". Maybe it will help bring it about already. The sun's gone now here in the east and I'm indoors so, let in pour.

First though, I'll play "We're Going to Be Friends" by the White Stripes since it seems we shall be.

Later friend.

Absolutely we're friends! Glad to see you here for sure and I look forward to having some awesome conversations with you in the future man. I am looking forward to him coming back, I really do believe that if he comes back our chances are just as good or even better than last year. He definitely showed that he has a lot left in his tank, a lot left than I thought as well as many others had thought. I wish it was raining over here in L.A.! It's been in the 80's though so I'm not complaining! :)

• 1 month later...

Yo Ronzo, just noticed your post. just thought I would say hi. Really cool that you are just down the road from me. Maybe about a half hour drive. Enjoy the board.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Ronzo, just noticed your post. just thought I would say hi. Really cool that you are just down the road from me. Maybe about a half hour drive. Enjoy the board.

Hi Moondog. Just saw this now, I think I need to set this thing to tell me when someone replies.

Yeah, I'm in a little boro called Pringle on the west side. I know where you're at but don't know the area very well but you are literally right up the road. We live in a nice area of the country and I'll never leave as long as my job keeps me working which it seems to be even in these times. My brother used to be part owner of a transmission repair shop on Keyser ave. and I used to go there. I currently own a Hundai and I drive up to the dealer in Dickson City for my service as to keep it up with the warranty.

Nice to meet a fellow Zep fan from home. Talk again soon.

Archived