There's nothing worse than

Conneyfogle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting your ribs hurt in motorcycle accident when you're just getting over a cold. This just happened Monday. I was knocked down and out before I knew what hit me. I woke up in the ambulance with my $350.00 limited edition carbon fiber helmet(ruined) next to me. The medic told me it was the other drivers fault and that she said she didn't see me. When I asked about the condition of my bike he said; "You'll be riding it again real soon". I was in and out of the emergency room, but in the mean time my ribs hurt like hell every time I cough, sneeze, or blow my nose.

Walking several blocks back to your car, parked in the big garage, (in uncomfortable shoes, no less) only to remember that you forgot to get your parking ticket validated back where you came from :slapface: And the garage doesn't take plastic. :blink:

And then trying to pay for something online, only to discover that They Don't Take VISA. (??!!) they take the others, but not VISA. :blink::unsure:

TNWT having blisters on both your feet with blood oozing out from one of them, making it absolutely excruciating to walk! :angry:

This was all because of the new pair of shoes I bought the other day! dry.gif They seemed fine when I tried them out in the shop, but when it came to walking to Uni, by the time I got home after classes that day, my feet were in a pretty bad shape! :unsure:

• 6 years later...
On 1/4/2018 at 2:03 PM, redrum said:

Stepping in cold cat vomit as you get out of bed.

+4

My cat is the cat puke queen of the Southwest. Her hairballs and general vomit are legendary. If she was not so damn cute I would have sold her to my local Vietnamese Restaurant years ago.

3 hours ago, IpMan said:

+4

My cat is the cat puke queen of the Southwest. Her hairballs and general vomit are legendary. If she was not so damn cute I would have sold her to my local Vietnamese Restaurant years ago.

I have 4 cats. ^_^

Archived