There's nothing worse than

Conneyfogle

Idiots who decide to put their stamps on the mail when they pull up to those big blue bins.

Old fucks who cut you off and then drive way below the speed limit.

Getting stuck behind a school bus that is picking up/dropping off kids.

(Notice the theme: "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!")

Idiots who decide to put their stamps on the mail when they pull up to those big blue bins.

Old fucks who cut you off and then drive way below the speed limit.

Getting stuck behind a school bus that is picking up/dropping off kids.

(Notice the theme: "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!")

Sounds like you are pissed at the world . Just like me!tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

TNWT having 6 satanic seagulls chasing you around school for your sandwich, happened today. I was honestly quite scared.

I remember when a seagull pooped on our gym teachers nice red jacket. :lol:

Nothing worse than slamming your thumb in your truck door. :mad:

Last night I had a 34 ounce bottle of olive oil slip from my hand and shatter all over the counter and splatter everywhere. :mad:

1) There is nothing worse than having an apartment on the 15th floor and finding a big fat piegon right in the middle of your living room floor. The damn thing just flew in when I had kept the balcony door open just to get some fresh air! I had to chase it out with a bloody saucepan! dry.gif

2) There is nothing worse than almost being run over by a bus while crossing the street in spite of the fact that the WALK sign was clearly flashing! :angry:

3) There is nothing worse than someone constantly talking to you in a very loud voice, uttering insignificant nonsense when they can clearly see that you have earphones on and that you are listening to songs on your ipod!!! :angry:

4) There is nothing worse than hearing someone in the next room snoring away to glory when you are trying so fuckin' hard to get a good night's sleep! :angry:

Well, after all this venting, I feel so much better now! :P

4) There is nothing worse than hearing someone in the next room snoring away to glory when you are trying so fuckin' hard to get a good night's sleep! :angry:

Snoring, I'm with you there, How did i forget snoring, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it, tried to suffocate my ex flatmate once, bugger's still alive

snoring.jpg

Snoring, I'm with you there, How did i forget snoring, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it, tried to suffocate my ex flatmate once, bugger's still alive

I don't blame you one bit for trying to suffocate that bloke! I would have done the exact same thing too! And what's worse is that when the person with the snoring problem tells you to shut the fuck up and stop complaining and get ear plugs instead! :mad: BTW, that cartoon pic you posted of Abraham Simpson snoring away really made me LOL! :hysterical:

I don't blame you one bit for trying to suffocate that bloke! I would have done the exact same thing too! And what's worse is that when the person with the snoring problem tells you to shut the fuck up and stop complaining and get ear plugs instead! :mad: BTW, that cartoon pic you posted of Abraham Simpson snoring away really made me LOL! :hysterical:

My husband snores :( or should i say <_< I haven't slept straight through the night since B.K. (before kids).

TNWT having a uvula- and tonsillectomy, and palate-stiffiening laser surgey, to cure your snoring so that your (now ex-)wife will sleep with you again, then enduring weeks of agony while it all heals, only to find that she STILL won't sleep with you because she's now decided you TWITCH. 'Uh, ok honey, I'll have my legs amputated next, shall I?'

Get over it, ladies. You snore too.

Getting a computer virus that completely takes over your pc, even though it was protected and you were sure you didn't do anything wrong to invite the virus into your pc!

Yep, the damned computer does what it wants. I'm sure it's going to pull a HAL 9000 on ALL of us pretty soon, but this time HAL is double locking the disable room. :lol:

Snoring....My one brother used to snore like crazy and he'd also do a lot of sighing and moaning.

:blink:

My husband snores :( or should i say dry.gif I haven't slept straight through the night since B.K. (before kids).

Oh dear! You poor thing! I totally sympathise with you! :( Well, my dad barely snores at all (thank goodness!). I have my room right down the hall way next to the kitchen and then comes my parents bedroom...looks like the walls of my apartment are really thin because every time my mom starts to snore, I feel as if there is a tiger roaring in the next room! :wacko: It is just so loud and awful! I had to buy three pairs of ear plugs because of this problem! :angry: And I wake up atleast twice during the night just to jam my ear plugs even harder into my poor ears to escape all the din! dry.gif How my dad sleeps so soundly inspite of all the racquet beats me! :wacko:

Archived