Vinyl Replica Question

Hello there, i just wondered if anyone can solve this for me.

I've been trying to complete my 2003 vinyl replica cd's collection and everytime i order houses of the holy i get the japanese one with the obi strip.

I'm after the one with a coloured sticker on the back or front (like the rest of them IV has a red one). Does this exist? I think it must be made in Germany like the others not Japan. Sorry its a bit of a dull question, i just can't work it out!

Cheers!

Hello there, i just wondered if anyone can solve this for me.

I've been trying to complete my 2003 vinyl replica cd's collection and everytime i order houses of the holy i get the japanese one with the obi strip.

I'm after the one with a coloured sticker on the back or front (like the rest of them IV has a red one). Does this exist? I think it must be made in Germany like the others not Japan. Sorry its a bit of a dull question, i just can't work it out!

Cheers!

Could you provide a link to the album & sticker, and hello. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

I collected the set from various sorces. My HOTH copy was a proper Engliah Language version as are most of the others I have, but when I obtained Vol. 3 (from Amazon) it was a Japanese version with a Japanese lyric sheet. I assume the set was made available in different countries and it is not always possible to find the correct versions for sale on the internet.