When all will be revealed......

tombeaux

Dear Jimmy, Robert, John Paul and Bonzo:

I have stood in the trenches fighting corruption and fraud for 22 years. When I no longer think I can go on I fire up Kashmir or Achilles Last Stand and it enables me to carry on. Your resonance rises a renewed faith and energy in the knowledge of "do what thou shalt will." I stand for truth and I will die for our ladies liberty and justice with perfect and objective will.

Mine is coming as I expose $32 billion in fraud and the rouge that have participated and facilitated their crimes against humanity. There is a great unveiling about to occur I am only but one lamp stand. To others in the know that contain knowledge of exposures from your local municipality to your clergy to the kings and rulers of this world, let your light shine down, for the arrival is imminent and forthcoming. Truth, the sword that separates the bone from the marrow is out of its sheath.

"And if you feel that you can't go on, In the light you will find the road"

You are magnificent masters of the muse and doctors of ethos that have kept the multitudes hearts, minds and souls connected. I carry your anthem as I serve my purpose and life work. Thanks for the fuel!

Sincerely,

Tombeaux

The U. S. Department of Injustice has threatened to send U.S. Marshalls to lock me up because I posted some of the exposures onto the net. No turning back now, I came back from the dead in 2004, left my initials on the wall. My plight is defined and certain. They quashed an $11 million settlement, which the majority of which would have returned to the taxpayers, after the defendant initiated it and signed it.

To sit with elders of a gentle race

This world has seldom seen.

They talk of days for which they sit and wait

When all will be revealed.

Archived