Need help for "Impact on society"

Hey there reader,

First off thank you for your attention. I'm writing an essay for my history class on Led Zeppelin and it is essential for me to write a decent piece or I will not pass (no need for you to get sentimental in this part :). I'm writing about Led Zep's impact on society and maybe I'll add a little section about artists who have been inspired by them. I need books or any other kind of sources, so the ones that correct the essay know I have my knowledge from somewhere. My only problem is I can't find a book about the influence in culture, only biographies.

Now all I'm asking is whether you know a book, a film or maybe even a substantial internet site about the Zeppelin's impact on society. Anything would help even if it's just a sentence somewhere.

And again thank you for reading and in hopefully most cases trying to help me out here.

Have a wonderful day.

You could mention that due to his wealth from Zeppelin, Jimmy does a lot of charity for the homeless children in Brazil. Robert also has done a lot of charity shows. If you want to keep it to the music, use Billy Corgan's quote about how almost every part of modern rock music is influenced one way or another by LZ. You could say how their influence has brought a lot of joy to people and has made multiple people want to learn how to play music (esp. guitar). Good luck!

This post is just my opinion but I honestly think that the Music of Led Zeppelin did, does and will still have an "Impact on Society" 10, 20, 50, 100, 200+ years from now. I think that the Music of Led Zeppelin was and is comparable to the Classical musical geniuses of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart etc...(over 100 - 200+ years ago). Led Zeppelin's musical catalog still sells in the millions every single year. That, I believe, will never diminish. Every song and album still sounds Fresh and up to date like it could have been recorded this century. That too, I believe, will never diminish either. How many other rock and roll groups can you say about that? A couple I guess, but not in the same league as the "MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN".

Archived