Lucifer and the Arkansas Drownings

Atlas

Am I the only one who recognized the significance of the name of the park were 20 campers were recently drowned in Arkansas?

As search crews on Monday found the 20th victim of the flash floods that ripped through a remote Arkansas camping area last week, local residents and officials began turning their attention to the financial effect of the disaster.

Officials said that on Tuesday they expected to begin assessing the property damage at the Albert Pike campground, which took the brunt of the blow when more than 23 feet of water swept through the campground early Friday morning. The area, part of the Ouachita National Forest, has about 200 campsites, many of which have cabins that people use as vacation homes and permanent residences.

It must've been the name,

Jesus :unsure:

capt.0143718806704ee6b898076ac9c803cf-0143718806704ee6b898076ac9c803cf-0.jpg?x=400&y=232&q=85&sig=KlUsXRc4kT.CLKPlVpl5Kg--

AP – FILE -- A Nov. 17, 2004 file photo shows traffic on I-75 just north of the Monroe, Ohio.

6-story Jesus statue in Ohio struck by lightning

MONROE, Ohio – A six-story-tall statue of Jesus Christ with his arms raised along a highway was struck by lightning in a thunderstorm Monday night and burned to the ground, police said.

The "King of Kings" statue, one of southwest Ohio's most familiar landmarks, had stood since 2004 at the evangelical Solid Rock Church along Interstate 75 in Monroe, just north of Cincinnati.

The lightning strike set the statue ablaze around 11:15 p.m., Monroe police dispatchers said.

It's the devil's fault ! It's the devil's fault ! It's the devil's fault !

Let me guess, Henry Kissenger is behind this as well?

Well, he did have some connections to BCCI - that'll get ya to Jackson Stephens, and Mack McLarty of Kissinger McLarty Associates was a childhood friend of Vince Foster, so Heinz has some credentials as an Aransas mobster. Nothing on a par with Hillbillery Clinton-Bush, though. But I do not attribute power over the Laws of Nature. That is unless we want to accept the 9/11 OCT.

So, no. I do not suspect Heinz's hand in this one. For one, there's no money in it, and no direct evidence of abject malice.

Well, he did have some connections to BCCI - that'll get ya to Jackson Stephens, and Mack McLarty of Kissinger McLarty Associates was a childhood friend of Vince Foster, so Heinz has some credentials as an Aransas mobster.

So what you're really saying is all worldly affairs are being run on six degrees of separation. I hope this means I can score a good ticket for Them Crooked Vultures in Tokyo. Get behind me Satan.

So what you're really saying is all worldly affairs are being run on six degrees of separation. I hope this means I can score a good ticket for Them Crooked Vultures in Tokyo. Get behind me Satan.

2 degrees of Heinz.

Archived