Band of Joy - Exclusive Tickets Up For Grabs

sam_webmaster

How about some more South East US dates??? (Atlanta, Ashevile, etc..)

Maybe, he'll come back after the UK dates, ???

R B)

Robert Plant tickets could soon be on sale for two dates at London’s HMV Forum. It is speculated that the Led Zeppelin front man could be performing at the London venue on Monday 5th July and Tuesday 6th July.

Robert Plant came to prominence as the lead singer of one of the most legendary rock bands of all time, Led Zeppelin. He has since gone on to forge a very successful solo career, and opportunities to see him perform live are scarce.

Although unconfirmed, the tickets are thought to become available very soon. There was talk earlier this month that Robert Plant along with the rest of Led Zeppelin would have been next in line to replace U2 at Glastonbury this year, had Gorillaz not accepted the invitation.

Article originally published on Tixdaq.com

Robert Plant tickets could soon be on sale for two dates at London’s HMV Forum. It is speculated that the Led Zeppelin front man could be performing at the London venue on Monday 5th July and Tuesday 6th July.

Robert Plant came to prominence as the lead singer of one of the most legendary rock bands of all time, Led Zeppelin. He has since gone on to forge a very successful solo career, and opportunities to see him perform live are scarce.

Although unconfirmed, the tickets are thought to become available very soon. There was talk earlier this month that Robert Plant along with the rest of Led Zeppelin would have been next in line to replace U2 at Glastonbury this year, had Gorillaz not accepted the invitation.

Article originally published on Tixdaq.com

God, I hope those dates are wrong. I'm seeing TCV at Brixton on the 5th and the 6th is the Semi-Final of the World Cup.

Are there only two dates scheduled for the UK and no other dates for Europe? And the UK dates definitely in July? So more dates are supposed to be announced for the fall. Does anyone know if the fall dates are back here in the U.S.??? I'm becoming worried that he's not doing more shows here but that can't be? -- right? I'm not sure how he worked his tours in the past. Would he do shows in the UK and then jump back here?

Thie or these wil be warm up shows I guess as i wouldnt expect him to play tour dates in UK or europe until september/oct nov time, especially as there are supposed to be more US dates.

I am at the TVC show on the 5th so am eager to know when BOJ are due to play as it will mean a return trip to London probably the same week.

Okay right, I was reading that someone from Robert's BOJ said they ware going to first do promo tours here and in Europe/UK and also some TV and radio stuff and then probably by 2011, they are going to do a full, extended U.S. and European tour. I was also reading an interview with Patty Griffin. She was saying that she was about to put her own album out and tour on her own but Buddy asked her to do the BOJ and then Robert called her and told her he wanted her. She said she agreed and dropped her solo stuff. She sounds very excited and highly complimented Robert. She said this will not be like Raising Sand and will ROCK. She said Robert definitely still needs to rock and that he is "a mother of a singer"! She highly complimented him. They asked her if she will only do back up or any solo or what. She said she was just happy to be involved and is willing to do whatever Robert wants.

Okay right, I was reading that someone from Robert's BOJ said they ware going to first do promo tours here and in Europe/UK and also some TV and radio stuff and then probably by 2011, they are going to do a full, extended U.S. and European tour. I was also reading an interview with Patty Griffin. She was saying that she was about to put her own album out and tour on her own but Buddy asked her to do the BOJ and then Robert called her and told her he wanted her. She said she agreed and dropped her solo stuff. She sounds very excited and highly complimented Robert. She said this will not be like Raising Sand and will ROCK. She said Robert definitely still needs to rock and that he is "a mother of a singer"! She highly complimented him. They asked her if she will only do back up or any solo or what. She said she was just happy to be involved and is willing to do whatever Robert wants.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ordered my CD, can't believe its been 4 years I last saw Robert live. Hopefully I'll get tickets. The HMV Forum is a really good venue in my opinion. Saw Alice In Chains there last November and was really impressed with the place.

I also think its a good marketing strategy and more bands should do it as CD sales may be dwindling but the live industry is booming so to tie in the two like this is a great idea.

Archived