It's not fair ....

DMachine

... I'm from New York but live overseas (Italy) and I can't get to listen to any hometown rock station (eg Q104) or any other rock station via the web ( I used to get thru on WNEW.com ) only because I live here. I get a message saying the service isn't available in my country. But my money does seem to find it's way there when I buy a CD.

It makes me sad more than it pisses me off.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Any info would be appreciated ...

/rant

... I'm from New York but live overseas (Italy) and I can't get to listen to any hometown rock station (eg Q104) or any other rock station via the web ( I used to get thru on WNEW.com ) only because I live here. I get a message sa

ying the service isn't available in my country. But my money does seem to find it's way there when I buy a CD.

It makes me sad more than it pisses me off.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Any info would be appreciated ...

/rant

http://www.wease.com/main.html

The guy on the far left is Brother Weese. If there is a guy out there to write, he is your man. He is a great DJ and talk show radio host for decades here in Upstate NY. Perhaps you have heard of him?

Why do you live in Italy?

We moved out of NY when my dad retired and he decided to go back to his roots. I luckily found a job in a computer company that had me bopping around europe for a while. Then I met my wife and she got me by the throat ( by her cooking) and I decided to stay.

http://www.wease.com/main.html

The guy on the far left is Brother Weese. If there is a guy out there to write, he is your man. He is a great DJ and talk show radio host for decades here in Upstate NY. Perhaps you have heard of him?

I never heard of him but I deeply appreciate you post and will look into it, thanx! I have relatives upstate near Masten Lake, been there a few times, great place...

Don't you know how to do proxies? You can fool the internet into thinking that your system is located in the States when it really isn't. You can Google information on it. I know quite a few people who've had to do it to get around sports blackout restrictions and such.

Don't you know how to do proxies? You can fool the internet into thinking that your system is located in the States when it really isn't. You can Google information on it. I know quite a few people who've had to do it to get around sports blackout restrictions and such.

Useful info ... thanks!

We moved out of NY when my dad retired and he decided to go back to his roots. I luckily found a job in a computer company that had me bopping around europe for a while. Then I met my wife and she got me by the throat ( by her cooking) and I decided to stay.

She got to your heart through your stomach. :D

I'd love to go to Italy.

B)

Archived