A little help please

Someone sent me this request, alas I don't know anything about it, if anyone could enlighten me, that would be cool ta

last year someone posted this homemade video of Robert Plant singing his improvisation, rendition of Robert Johnson's Last Fair Deal Goes Down.

he removed it and now i can't find the bootleg anywhere, and i'm sad because it was the most beautiful song i've ever heard.

i am hoping maybe you've heard it, or might know where to find it.

it's a live bootleg somewhere outside america, i think it might've been timbuktu or morroco or perhaps london back around 1999. but then again, i'm not sure on any of this info.

the song starts out like this...

I WILL BE YOUR SUN

WHEN ALL YOUR HOPE HAS GONE

BABY I WILL DRY YOUR EYES

WHEN ALL YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS PASS YOU BY

WHEN THE LAST FAIR DEAL GOES DOWN

AND THERE'S REALLY NO ONE ELSE AROUND

I WON'T WORRY I WONT WORRY NO NO NO NO NO BABY....

Someone sent me this request, alas I don't know anything about it, if anyone could enlighten me, that would be cool ta

last year someone posted this homemade video of Robert Plant singing his improvisation, rendition of Robert Johnson's Last Fair Deal Goes Down.

he removed it and now i can't find the bootleg anywhere, and i'm sad because it was the most beautiful song i've ever heard.

it's a live bootleg somewhere outside america, i think it might've been timbuktu or morroco or perhaps london back around 1999. but then again, i'm not sure on any of this info.

I WILL BE YOUR SUN

I'm sure Robert sang these lyrics on the 1993 tour...during the extended "In The Mood " jam.

Amsterdam 1993 boot comes to mind.

• 3 years later...

I WILL BE YOUR SUN

Hi Conney!

This was finally posted again. If anyone has this AMAZING Amsterdam December 20, 1993 show please PM me!! Thanks so much :peace:

Robert Plant In The Mood Live Amsterdam Paradiso 1993 Audio

http://youtu.be/mIzkLfjNbRM

Archived