www.jimmypage.com

hecube

Ok peeps, I sent iemusic an email, (please could you tell me what link you have with Jimmy Page and Jimmypage.com)

this is what i got back... discuss

Good Afternoon,

We have recently been appointed as management to Jimmy Page and will be developing his new website shortly.

Thank for your interest,

IE Music

Ok peeps, I sent iemusic an email, (please could you tell me what link you have with Jimmy Page and Jimmypage.com)

this is what i got back... discuss

Good Afternoon,

We have recently been appointed as management to Jimmy Page and will be developing his new website shortly.

Thank for your interest,

IE Music

Guess who I would appoint to develop Jimmy's new website?

I think Sam has been a bit quiet on this thread, maybe he is the site designer ... ;)

If asked, I would suggest SteveAJones write Jimmy's bio on his new website.

Who better qualified? I know it would be accurate, informative, and up to the minute.

I would ask 75,000 words or less.

B) apparently Ross has his own people, but it's gotta be worth a try eh!

Hi Conneyfogle,

Could you expand on what you mean by 'apparently Ross has his own people'. Have you been told that RH is involved in the site's development etc? It always looks to me like Ross has taken over Jimmy's life!

My vote would go to Steve A Jones - he has an excellent writing style, is a dedicated fan and takes great care over the accuracy of what he writes. SAJ would bring a fresh perspective to the project.

Could you expand on what you mean by 'apparently Ross has his own people'. Have you been told that RH is involved in the site's development etc? It always looks to me like Ross has taken over Jimmy's life!

Ha ha speaking of the devil check out Ross's August 3rd entry!

http://rosshalfin.com/diary/august-2010/diary-august-2010.php

Hi Conneyfogle,

My vote would go to Steve A Jones - he has an excellent writing style, is a dedicated fan and takes great care over the accuracy of what he writes. SAJ would bring a fresh perspective to the project.

Well it looks like RH has a hand in it, and apparently he likes to his own band of merry men, if it is linked to the Facebook Page, apparently RH likes to promote his work using FB. Jimmy doesn't have anything to do with FB.. The main photo is of course his, iemusic have control over the site but how much imput they'll have is unsure, it looks like Jimmy doesn't get much say outside the music and has people work on his behalf, which is a shame, still at least he can concentrate on his music instead of plugging it, but lets hope it doesn't become a showcase for RH. I'll find out soon and post what I can.

Anyway i sent iemusic another email & hopefully they'll enlighten us on who's really involved. My guess is that it will be one big advert to promote the book, the album & the tour. not forgetting:whistling: RH's handy work..

you never know, they might ask me to take some pix instead, how hard can it be? :hysterical:

Note: This is RH's web design co, maybe I'll send an email to them and see if indeed they will be part of the deal http://www.cavespider.co.uk/

My guess is that it will be one big advert to promote the book, the album & the tour. not forgetting:whistling: RH's handy work..

you never know, they might ask me to take some pix instead, how hard can it be? :hysterical:

quote]

Agree with you entirely, Conneyfogle, that the site will be an advert promoting all these products - not forgetting his endorsement of Gibson Guitars and Rimowa guitar cases. I am wondering if the site will include a forum for members. It would be great if you could find out what you can. Do you think if Jimmy does tour, that RH will be the official tour photographer? If that is the case, fat chance of any of us getting to take our own photos - he'll report us to security!

Agree with you entirely, Conneyfogle, that the site will be an advert promoting all these products - not forgetting his endorsement of Gibson Guitars and Rimowa guitar cases. I am wondering if the site will include a forum for members. It would be great if you could find out what you can. Do you think if Jimmy does tour, that RH will be the official tour photographer? If that is the case, fat chance of any of us getting to take our own photos - he'll report us to security!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived