Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
hecube

www.jimmypage.com

It looks like someone has just bought the domain name, I don't think it's official or anything

Maybe Sam knows something we don't???

R B)

According to the security software I use on my PC the Pedigree of jimmypage.com is "Owner Jimmy Page, United Kingdon, c/o Joan Hudson & Co, 91 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4JN, Server Location: United Kingdon". If this is correct and I have no reason to think it isn't then looks like Mr. Page is planning a web site.

if jimmy is planning to release something ( cd, dvd, or do some live shows ) then it would certainly make sense to have a website to promote his venture. B)

hope he is an active participant on it, but somehow i doubt that.... :unsure:

According to the security software I use on my PC the Pedigree of jimmypage.com is "Owner Jimmy Page, United Kingdon, c/o Joan Hudson & Co, 91 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4JN, Server Location: United Kingdon". If this is correct and I have no reason to think it isn't then looks like Mr. Page is planning a web site.

Would that be Superhype music?

I 'cached' the page and copied it over to here. This looks like an initial layout. Perhaps his new management have encouraged him to go online with his own site.

Coming Soon!

Why am I seeing this 'Under Construction' page?

nav-right.gifPopular Categories:

nav-left.gif

left-nav-nav.gif

Would that be Superhype music?

Snidely! :lol:

rogers-baron.gif

Hopefully it's something awesome that Jimmy is a part of. Not some lame guy who got the domain name. :P

Hopefully it's something awesome that Jimmy is a part of. Not some lame guy who got the domain name. :P

You mean Jimmy Page from Tulsa? :mellow:

I´ve got this address from whois.domaintools.com

Registrant:

Jimmy Page

ATTN JIMMYPAGE.COM

care of Network Solutions

PO Box 459

Drums, PA. US 18222

Domain Name: JIMMYPAGE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Wilk, John

Phillips Nizer Benjamin Krim & Ballon LLP

ATTN JIMMYPAGE.COM

care of Network Solutions

PO Box 459

Drums, PA 18222

US

570-708-8780

Record expires on 06-Mar-2019.

Record created on 06-Mar-1999.

JIMMYPAGE.COM SITE INFORMATION

IP: 217.10.144.194

IP Location: Worcester, United Kingdom

Website Status: active

Server Type: Apache/1.3.33 (Darwin) mod_jk/1.2.6 DAV/1.0.3 mod_ssl/2.8.24 OpenSSL/0.9.7l PHP/4.4.7

Alexa Trend/Rank: 1 Month: 3,479,205 3 Month: 6,688,118

Page Views per Visit: 1 Month: 1.0 3 Month: 1.0

I just checked the site. There is only a black and white photo of Jimmy in a leather jacket with his axe. It seems to be a pretty recent photo. Below it says "JimmyPage.com" "Site under construction". Anyone have more info?

Well, if ever there was a time he put up a website, now's the time and that's the proper name for it!

Maybe he'll have a forum?

I just checked the site. There is only a black and white photo of Jimmy in a leather jacket with his axe. It seems to be a pretty recent photo. Below it says "JimmyPage.com" "Site under construction". Anyone have more info?

I love the composition of that photo (the black background, contrast, lighting, what stands out and what blends in, etc., as well as the subject matter!) and think it's perfect for a website.

Seems everything is "under construction" in the summer, no escaping it, but at least this one construction site is cool. :)

If this is what it sounds like/what I imagine it to be, then it's very exciting news indeed. An official (?) site is long overdue. Can't wait to see it.

There probably won't be anything additional on the site, until he announces a release date for his album etc. Then it will probably be up and running. Could be an interesting site. Hopefully with a lot of photos, video etc.

I love the composition of that photo (the black background, contrast, lighting, what stands out and what blends in, etc., as well as the subject matter!) and think it's perfect for a website.

Seems everything is "under construction" in the summer, no escaping it, but at least this one construction site is cool. :)

The photo looks like one that Ross Halfin did earlier this year.

If it is not the JP we know, then the person is in violation of copyright (for misrepresentation and/or the photo/likeness of JP), so it must be the future site for Mr. James Patrick Page. :)

R B)

Edited by reids

The photo looks like one that Ross Halfin did earlier this year.

If it is not the JP we know, then the person is in violation of copyright (for misrepresentation and/or the photo/likeness of JP), so it must be the future site for Mr. James Patrick Page. :)

R B)

Yes, it definitely looks to be one of the photos on Ross Halfin's site.

Can't wait for Jimmy's new project to unfold, whatever it is!

"Web site under construction..."

Anyone was aware of that?

I first heard about it a little over a month ago. I believe someone posted about it somewhere here or in the "News" section maybe. I seen a picture of Jimmy Page in a white shirt but now it has him in a black leather jacket with guitar. Very cool looking picture.

JimmyPage.com is coming soon.

In the meantime, sign up below and we’ll keep you posted...

Register your interest at JimmyPage.com