www.jimmypage.com

hecube

Yes indeed Danny. Pretty quick, that got uploaded. I remember back in '07 how impatient people were getting on here, when clips and full show audio bootlegs weren't on the net right away. Amazing what technology can do for you. Not always good I suppose. Some let it run their lives with phones etc.

Not that I was old enough to appreciate the lead up to Zep II/ III /Zep iV (Sorry had to go with the roman numeral :P) etc. in the 70's but the anticipation I feel on nights like this when something like news of a Jimmy performance breaks has got to rival that of an upcoming Zeppelin album release.

All those in favor?

I'm afraid your right Dave, i have a phone that is 10 years old, no camera, no internet, my kids laugh when i get it out to see whos text me, and its always TMobile. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Just the basics. If it works for you, that's just fine.

Just the basics. If it works for you, that's just fine.

Basic is right, the battery lasts about 2 days, everyone elses lasts at least a week, but i have such an affection for it i cant change it, it would be like cheating on your wife, or even my wife, and i dont do that. :wub::aw::rolleyes:

Regards, Danny

Just had Outrider on getting me in the mood. Anybody have any ideas of what he'd call the album if he is to confirm details of a release.

Outrider II ? Or in true Page fashion something more mystical and harder to crack ?

Not that I was old enough to appreciate the lead up to Zep II/ III /Zep iV (Sorry had to go with the roman numeral :P) etc. in the 70's but the anticipation I feel on nights like this when something like news of a Jimmy performance breaks has got to rival that of an upcoming Zeppelin album release.

All those in favor?

Aye!

Just had Outrider on getting me in the mood. Anybody have any ideas of what he'd call the album if he is to confirm details of a release.

Outrider II ? Or in true Page fashion something more mystical and harder to crack ?

There's already an ongoing thread about this here. Not too serious, just a lot of fun with it.

---JUST FOR FUN - NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY---

July 14, 2011

London, England

With the launch of his new website, www.jimmypage.com, Jimmy Page officially announced Led Zeppelin will kick off a world tour, beginning September 22nd at Madison Square Garden, NYC. The rock group will play 26 shows in North America and is planning a European tour in early 2012.

Apparently Jimmy Page has finally convinced Robert Plant to jump on board for a full blown reunion tour. In an interview Page recalls "Robert called me out of the blue and said let's put the band together one last time... we're not getting any younger and I think we owe to our fans". The Led Zeppelin lineup includes Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham.

Page says "In addition to classics such as "Rock and Roll", "Stairway to Heaven", and "Whole Lotta Love" the band will perform some new material". Does that mean there's a new album in the works.? Let's hope so.

source - http://www.LedZeppelinGuitar.com

July 14, 2011

London, England

With the launch of his new website, www.jimmypage.com, Jimmy Page officially announced Led Zeppelin will kick off a world tour, beginning September 22nd at Madison Square Garden, NYC. The rock group will play 26 shows in North America and is planning a European tour in early 2012.

Apparently Jimmy Page has finally convinced Robert Plant to jump on board for a full blown reunion tour. In an interview Page recalls "Robert called me out of the blue and said let's put the band together one last time... we're not getting any younger and I think we owe to our fans". The Led Zeppelin lineup includes Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham.

Page says "In addition to classics such as "Rock and Roll", "Stairway to Heaven", and "Whole Lotta Love" the band will perform some new material". Does that mean there's a new album in the works.? Let's hope so.

Good one. If only...

July 14, 2011

London, England

This reads of a post suitable for the FICTION thread.

This waiting is so......

The reality is it is now Thu, Jul 14th 4:20am GMT and the hourglass is not just empty but inexplicably gone altogether. Only the Roman Numeral I and guitar plinks remain. Most expected a site launch when the hour glass was emptied or removed.

Thinking out loud: Whatever may come from www.jimmypage.com in future the initial execution (YouTube links, countdown calendar) has been amateur at best.

:angry:

Archived