www.jimmypage.com

hecube

About quarter to six A.M. in London, so here's to hoping Jimmy's webmaster throws the switch when he get in to the office, 8 or 9, maybe 10 AM at the latest? So perhaps in the wee hours for us in EDT...

that's exactly my same thought :wall:

7 hours of sleep lost for nothing :'(

It is now past midnight in Los Angeles, and still nada. That's it, I'm off to bed. Good night Jimmy, wherever you are!

I did notice a couple of hours ago, the roman numeral I disappeared. There's no number there at all.

Night Slight

The Wanton Server

It Might Get Tedious

Stairway to Intentions

We're Not Gonna Groove

:lol:

:thumbsup:

Babe I'm Gonna Disappoint You

How Many More Years

Whole Lotta Nada

Bring It On Mofo

Celebration On Ice

That's The Way Not To Do It

D'Yer Mak' It All Up?

In My Time Of Dying Of Boredom

Ten Hours Late

Achilles Last Straw

Nobody's Fault But My Teccy's

Fools In The Night

Since when (and especially why) did this topic turn into a:

let's take most our favorite Led Zeppelin songs and turn them into a parody of the actual Great Led Zeppelin songs just because some of you have no patience for a new Jimmy Page website to make it's Premiere?

I am equally excited, however, I believe I have the greatest respect and dignity to refrain from such absurd comments. I am, and have always been, waiting with my own thoughts and not compelled to make such petty comments.

let's take most our favorite Led Zeppelin songs and turn them into a parody of the actual Great Led Zeppelin songs just because some of you have no patience for a new Jimmy Page website to make it's Premiere?

I am equally excited, however, I believe I have the greatest respect and dignity to refrain from such absurd comments. I am, and have always been, waiting with my own thoughts and not compelled to make such petty comments.

People seem to think JP has forsaken us. In reality, July 14th is barely beginning(or hasn't even began yet) for a lot of the world. Patience is a virtue I suppose.

^ I never thought it would launch at midnight UK time. The countdown was to the date, not the time.

So JP now has about 15 hours to deliver before he can be accused of letting us down - and make no mistake, with such a portentous (and arguably pretentious) countdown, it will be a let-down if it doesn't go live sometime today.

In the meantime, surely we're allowed to while away the hours with a little light-hearted banter?

Some have merely waited 24 days for a site launch, but others - like myself - have witnessed more than a decade of mismanagement. He clearly does not have what he really needs - a Peter Grant or a Bill Curbishley in the shadows to ensure his artistic visions are executed properly.

don't you have any sense of humour?? goodness gracious me..Jimmy hasn't let us down..whatever is being said is light-hearted banter..why is it there's always people who don't get one's sense of humour??:slapface: I'm happy I didn't stay up all night though..

It's quite possible that the countdown (clock?) has been programmed to launch when ALL countries have reached midnight within their respective time zone.

Jimmy is into ethereal and earthly too, so the theory is plausible.

So as it takes a full 24 hours of the planet's collective time zones to complete the countdown.

Didn't the Roman Numerals commence at XXIV?

Numerology?

I think the first country / time zone is a little place in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Kiribati.

I couldn't be bothered Googling last place.

Gotta love that, Space - Time Continuum!

It's quite possible that the countdown (clock?) has been programmed to launch when ALL countries have reached midnight within their respective time zone.

Jimmy is into ethereal and earthly too, so the theory is plausible.

So as it takes a full 24 hours of the planet's collective time zones to complete the countdown.

Didn't the Roman Numerals commence at XXIV?

Numerology?

I think the first country / time zone is a little place in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Kiribati.

I couldn't be bothered Googling last place.

Gotta love that, Space - Time Continuum!

If this were the case one would expect the presence of the hourglass if not the numeral; both are long gone. If this is the case then I can only reiterate it's rather poor programming.

Well, maybe today the site will open at 7:00, as the numeral was there yesterday, but isn't there anymore, so this meant that there was one more day (today) to wait... So I'm assuming the numeral changed at 12:00.

Well, maybe today the site will open at 7:00, as the numeral was there yesterday, but isn't there anymore, so this meant that there was one more day (today) to wait... So I'm assuming the numeral changed at 12:00.

The numerals changed daily at 7pm EST and Numeral I was removed at that time yesterday, so it could launch without any numeral at 7pm EST tonight. It is currently 5:09AM EST and now that I am home instead of on a hotel computer I see the hourglass is still present, pulsing with audible plinking. Not the best programming I've ever seen but I think they got my point - nuff said.

Put on your red dress mama, cause we're rockin' out tonight!

HESSTRIPPING.jpg

It's 3:00 am PST and still no site launch. No, I haven't been up all night. Just happen to wake up and wondered about it and thought I'd take a look otherwise I would lay in bed wondering about it and not get back to sleep.

I'll wait for all time zones to pass before expressing any negativity, always like to give the benefit of the doubt. And the alteration of the song names are just us fans having a little light fun while passing away the time waiting. No harm done IMO.

Archived