Another singer with Plant?

CASPR Karen

Hello. I'm new to the forum. This is my first post and question, which is; was there ever a singer on an album with Plant? It sounds like someone different is there on the song, Battle of Evermore, singing along with him. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Karen (arkansas ghost hunter) Shillings

Hello. I'm new to the forum. This is my first post and question, which is; was there ever a singer on an album with Plant? It sounds like someone different is there on the song, Battle of Evermore, singing along with him. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Karen (arkansas ghost hunter) Shillings

Sandy Denny sings on the song with him. He's had a few different backup singers on records over time and then partnered with Alison Krauss to make the record Raising Sand.

Thanks for the info! I've been listening to all the Zep videos I could today on youtube and finally found a live version of Battle and there was some guy singing a part of the song, but he didn't sound anything like the woman on the studio cut. I grew up listening to this awesome music and even wanted to name my first child, Zepplyn, but my ex wouldn't hear of it. We couldn't agree on much, including a baby name, so my daughter remained unnamed in the hospital for 3 days. Finally, I filled in the blank with my second choice, Devon, while he was out of the room. It fits her, and by the way, she's an excellent drummer and loves this band.

Karen (my rock remains the same) Shillings

Archived