Hard Rock

I know that a long time ago, there was a thread on here about Hard Rock getting Bonzo's sticks, but I cant find it now. So, I just started this one.

If anyone knows of any Hard Rock locations that have Zeppelin stuff, please share.

I know that New Orleans has some nice stuff, and I'll be posting pics ;)

Thanks to anyone that can help!

there was a hard rock in birmighman england, though its now closed (or maybe it's just moved). i went in for a pint out of curiosity and there were a couple of bonham items. more interestingly to me there was a cheap les paul copy on the wall that was signed by jimmy and next to it was a photo of jimmy at knebworth.

one worker there saw me looking at it and came over to chat to me. he said

"see that picture? thats the same guitar thats in it hanging on the wall, he signed it and gave it us"

"no it's not" say i

"yes it is we have had it confirmed"

"then why is the guitar in the picture clearly a gibson, and the one on the wall is a cheap copy and not a gibson?"

"you're wrong sir"

"trust me, the guitar in the picture is a '59 les paul and clearly labelled as gibson. whats hanging on the wall is a cheap copy" (i think it was an Vintage about £200)

he wouldnt relent on his assertion. idiot. and he started to get a bit annoyed with me for keep denying his claim. still it kept me entertained while i drank my pint

I know that a long time ago, there was a thread on here about Hard Rock getting Bonzo's sticks, but I cant find it now. So, I just started this one.

If anyone knows of any Hard Rock locations that have Zeppelin stuff, please share.

I know that New Orleans has some nice stuff, and I'll be posting pics ;)

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Here you go:-)

jsj, funny story.

Archived