NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

Coach Mike Tomlin, God Bless him, he got it right, when he said they were coming to play in Dallas.

SB 45 is in Dallas (with the technicality of the stadium being in Arlington).

In 2014 the SB will be played in "NY" (though technically the stadium is in New Jersey).

shit set of teams for the superbowl really..........

spose i'd like to see the packers win, rogers seems worthy with the season he's had, and i do have respect for the guy......Rapelessberger never really impressed me

he is not worthy

That is a very, errr, interesting point of view. Two of the most storied and loved franchises in the league, both with HUGE fanbases and both with a history of winning SB's.

And Big Ben not worthy? WTF????? He's 10-2 as a PLAYOFF

STARTER, with 2 SB rings already.

It's apprarent that your favorite team didn't make the final 2 but geez, to say that Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay are a shit set of teams...... :blink::blink::blink:

That is a very, errr, interesting point of view. Two of the most storied and loved franchises in the league, both with HUGE fanbases and both with a history of winning SB's.

And Big Ben not worthy? WTF????? He's 10-2 as a PLAYOFF

STARTER, with 2 SB rings already.

It's apprarent that your favorite team didn't make the final 2 but geez, to say that Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay are a shit set of teams...... :blink::blink::blink:

I agree with you and will be more blunt. What he said was just plain stupid. This is a good football game in the making. The two teams that have won the most titles. How can this be a bad game? Rothlesburger may have had his off the field issues, but so have many others. The pass he threw to beat Arizona in that Super Bowl at the end of that super bowl was classic. He may not be Brady, but he is one of the best. I actually look forward to this game. I am rooting for Green Bay, I was a Green Bay fan before the merge and then in 1970 became a fan of the home team, the Bills. No regrets. We will have our day again. And sooner than many think. For now, go Packers. I also liked the Los Angeles Rams. Finally got a bit of justice when they beat Tennesee. Many times the best team does not win. I thought Green Bay was the team from day one but their poor first half made me believe Atlanta was better. In fact, Atlanta did beat them in the regular season. I still believe New England is the best in the AFC and the Jets upsetting them simply put Pittsburgh back in the Super Bowl. I do believe they will lose this time.

I agree with you and will be more blunt. What he said was just plain stupid. This is a good football game in the making. The two teams that have won the most titles. How can this be a bad game? Rothlesburger may have had his off the field issues, but so have many others. The pass he threw to beat Arizona in that Super Bowl at the end of that super bowl was classic. He may not be Brady, but he is one of the best. I actually look forward to this game. I am rooting for Green Bay, I was a Green Bay fan before the merge and then in 1970 became a fan of the home team, the Bills. No regrets. We will have our day again. And sooner than many think. For now, go Packers. I also liked the Los Angeles Rams. Finally got a bit of justice when they beat Tennesee. Many times the best team does not win. I thought Green Bay was the team from day one but their poor first half made me believe Atlanta was better. In fact, Atlanta did beat them in the regular season. I still believe New England is the best in the AFC and the Jets upsetting them simply put Pittsburgh back in the Super Bowl. I do believe they will lose this time.

Where is Green Bay ??? and who satrts as faves for the Superbowl in your opinion ??

Where is Green Bay ??? and who satrts as faves for the Superbowl in your opinion ??

Leddy, Green Bay is in the state of Wisconson. Not far from Minnesota or Chicago. It is very cold there. They won the first two super bowls and the trophy is named in honor of Vince Lombardi who was their very tough coach. He passed away in 1970 of cancer. Green bay is currently a 3 point favorite in the Super Bowl

Leddy, Green Bay is in the state of Wisconson. Not far from Minnesota or Chicago. It is very cold there. They won the first two super bowls and the trophy is named in honor of Vince Lombardi who was their very tough coach. He passed away in 1970 of cancer. Green bay is currently a 3 point favorite in the Super Bowl

Thanks when is the Final ?? is it in a few weeks ??

Thanks when is the Final ?? is it in a few weeks ??

It is a week from next Sunday. Two weeks between the championship game and the Super Bowl. Except in 1990 during the "Gulf War". When my Buffalo Bills demolished the Raiders 51-3 and then found a way to lose to the Giants thanks to the famous "wide right" kick by Norwood who is now selling insurance in some place like Alaska.:boohoo:

May I also add that the Jets coach is by far the biggest jerk I have ever seen as a coach. Where does he come off saying "if you want to criticize us you have no right?" Jerk. Idiot. Moron. Glad to see his ass going home. Next year we will be ready for the silly bitch.

Edited by silvermedalist

[quote name='silvermedalist' timestamp='1295902969' post='501325'

May I also add that the Jets coach is by far the biggest jerk I have ever seen as a coach. Where does he come off saying "if you want to criticize us you have no right?" Jerk. Idiot. Moron. Glad to see his ass going home. Next year we will be ready for the silly bitch.

Leddy, Green Bay is in the state of Wisconson. It is very cold there.

'The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field!'

They won the first two super bowls and the trophy is named in honor of Vince Lombardi who was their very tough coach.

'No one TACKling out there!'---A pissed off Lombardi yelling at his defense.

Here come the Cheeseheads. :lol:

I loved Ray Nitschke in 'The Longest Yard'---'See ya' on the field, Superstar!'

Do they actually make any steel in Pittsburgh anymore?

B)

How can you say the Super bowl was played last week? New England granted probably should be representing the AFC. But the Jets? With Sanchez? No way. They are a dirty team. Green Bay and Pittsburgh will be a good one. What does my being a Bills fan have to do with anything I know about the game you jackbutt! You are the same dumb ass you have always been.

I'm tired of you being mean to me and attacking me and calling me names. I've contacted Sam to have your account banned.

I'm tired of you being mean to me and attacking me and calling me names. I've contacted Sam to have your account banned.

You can contact whoever you want. You started it with your insults. Dont bother me again. I should have figured you would go crying to the mods. If they bann me it wont be because you have any power. I have done nothing wrong. Go start with someone else

Get a life my man :slapface: , I seem to remember you being a problem a few years ago...be good, stay nice otherwise you will end up like me, having " The Sensibles" having digs at me for complaining about their sensible attitudes.Hold on your complaining to the Mods.......yu are a "Sensible" aghhhh.

PS if you want an arguement, could you get to the back and wait your turn........Good day to you Mr Anderson. <_<

Gee whiz! I still feel a pulse!!:lol: As for the football game. Go Packers. And to that Jets coach, he is a jerk. Biggest moron I have ever seen. Glanville was a clown but likable. And the guy who got caught betting parlay sheets back in the seventies that coached San Diego and the Rams was better than this fool. He may be a good coach but he is too big for his britches with his mouth and arrogance. Watch the game Leddy. You will like this one. It should be a hell of a game.

Okay...I was hoping for a Packers-Jets Super Bowl...but Packers-Steelers will do fine, and probably make for an

even better game. And you can't match the HISTORY both teams bring to the game; sorry

Jets and Bears, you're just not in their league. With the exception of 1985, most of the Bears history is pre-Super Bowl

era..

Confession...I am a Raider fan. Yes, it has been a dreary time since 2002, but things seem to be looking up finally.

Anyway, I am also a USC Trojan, so with Troy Polamalu already having two rings, I wanted Clay Mathews and Mark

Sanchez to have a chance to get one. Plus, the Steelers have 6 Super Bowls to the Raiders 3, and I can't have them

getting too far out in front of everyone else...I think Dallas and the 49'ers are tied for 2nd with 5 each.

So, now that it is Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh, I am gonna go against my usual "cheer for the AFL/AFC" rule and pull for Clay

Mathews(can you believe this guy was a WALK-ON at USC?!?) and the Packers.

But if Pittsburgh wins...well, I've met Troy Polamalu and you couldn't imagine a more down-to-earth, soft-spoken guy;

completely the opposite of his on-field play...so I will be happy for a fellow Trojan if he gets a third Super Bowl title.

The TV ratings for this game should be astronomical...and that's not even counting all the people that will be packing bars

across the country to watch this game.

Edited by Strider

Okay...I was hoping for a Packers-Jets Super Bowl...but Packers-Steelers will do fine, and probably make for an

even better game. And you can't match the HISTORY both teams bring to the game; sorry

Jets and Bears, you're just not in their league. With the exception of 1985, most of the Bears history is pre-Super Bowl

era..

Confession...I am a Raider fan. Yes, it has been a dreary time since 2002, but things seem to be looking up finally.

Anyway, I am also a USC Trojan, so with Troy Polamalu already having two rings, I wanted Clay Mathews and Mark

Sanchez to have a chance to get one. Plus, the Steelers have 6 Super Bowls to the Raiders 3, and I can't have them

getting too far out in front of everyone else...I think Dallas and the 49'ers are tied for 2nd with 5 each.

So, now that it is Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh, I am gonna go against my usual "cheer for the AFL/AFC" rule and pull for Clay

Mathews(can you believe this guy was a WALK-ON at USC?!?) and the Packers.

But if Pittsburgh wins...well, I've met Troy Polamalu and you couldn't imagine a more down-to-earth, soft-spoken guy;

completely the opposite of his on-field play...so I will be happy for a fellow Trojan if he gets a third Super Bowl title.

The TV ratings for this game should be astronomical...and that's not even counting all the people that will be packing bars

across the country to watch this game.

Your Raiders are in Buffalo next year. A buddy of mine is also a Raiders fan. But the Raider games have been notorious for trouble. I only saw them live once. In the playoff game in the early 90's that was the third coldest game in NFL history. Kelly hit Reed for the touchdown in the second half. Fastest halftime to any game I can ever remember. It was so cold you could not sit. I drank beer and peppermint schapps all day and didnt even catch a buzz it was so cold. I may go next year. Ill go to at least one. Whether its the Raider game or not Im nor sure. I think both of our teams will be better. I guarantee it. In the mean time. Go Packers!!!!

I never was a fan of the two weeks wait for the blasted Super Bowl. I would rather they played a week later. When they go to th e18 game schedule, and they will, I think the Super Bowl will be one week after the title games. I know they are going to eliminate two preseason games, but its going to make it more likely it will be like in 1990 when the Bills and Giants played one week later.

You can contact whoever you want. You started it with your insults. Dont bother me again. I should have figured you would go crying to the mods. If they bann me it wont be because you have any power. I have done nothing wrong. Go start with someone else

Joel,

Why did you send me the following PM?

"You are a wimp and a crybaby running to the mods and blowing the whistle. A pure rat. You started your shit insulting me. So Im supposed to sit here and take it? You are a fink."

Jethro

Joel,

Why did you send me the following PM?

"You are a wimp and a crybaby running to the mods and blowing the whistle. A pure rat. You started your shit insulting me. So Im supposed to sit here and take it? You are a fink."

Jethro

You think I am Joel? Ha. There are pics of me all over the place with my new guitar. 99 percent of the peopl here know me and know I am Rick from upstate NY. you can ask them if you like. You are pathetic. Whether they like me or hate me, they at least know who I am. Why dont you look at the profile. Why do you think I am Joel? I know Joel, but even if I knew his ID I would never tell you. You are running to the mods over nothing. They dont want to be bothered with your nonsense.