NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

Well if SanDiego has talent, they did not show up for the first half of the game tonight with the Chiefs. Sheeh!!!....This is hard to watch. Apparantly the Chargers forgot how to play football in the rain. I hope Norv gives them a good tongue lashing in the locker room at the half and they play better ball the 2nd half.

Well if SanDiego has talent, they did not show up for the first half of the game tonight with the Chiefs. Sheeh!!!....This is hard to watch. Apparantly the Chargers forgot how to play football in the rain. I hope Norv gives them a good tongue lashing in the locker room at the half and they play better ball the 2nd half.

San Diego needs to fire Turner now. They will still win that weak division, but if they want to get to the promised land he needs to go. Here we go agaiin. Make it difficult on yourselves. Granted, KC is a tough place to play. So is Buffalo and Denver. The early game was a game between two teams that are picked to be right there at the end by many "experts". Both are two of the best defensive teams in the AFC which is up for grabs. The NFC, I still believe that Greenn Bay and Dallas will play for the title like in 1967, one of the three coldest games ever. I was at one of the other two. Bills and Raiders, had to stand during the whole game it was brutal. Peppermint Schanpps helped a little but not enough. I now believe tat Micheal Vick will be the Eagles quarterback for the rest of the season. And why not. He is dangerous and could be the answer for Philly and put them right there at the end. So I dont count them out either. Washington will go nowhere. I cant stand Haynesworth and Shanahan either.

Well lets see what we can muster up in Green Bay this Sunday? According to most, we will probably get our butts handed to us. But I am not so sure. Green Bay has problems on defense and if our game plan is good, we could make trouble for them. Stopping them is another issue. We have a very good secondary but no pass ruch. Losing Schoebel was very bad The word is that Lynch will get some work as Green Bay is interested in trading for him. To me the best bets of the week are Carolina over Tampa and Dallas over Chicago. GO BILLS!!!!!B)

The Bills are 7-3 all time against the Packers. It will take a miracle to win there today I will admit. I am sure hoping for one. Our offfensive line is a major concern. Losing Schoebel, was losing our pass rush. Our strengths, our running backs, and our defesnsive secondary which could be the best in the league. But the trouble is they must start to blitz. That polish liinebacker is our again. :angry: Puznutsky. GO BILLS!!!dry.gif

Oh boy...is it ever going to be a long season in Buffalo...again :angry:

Thats the way to stink up the joint boys! We were playing great Right in it when its 13-7 and then that dumb ass number 13 Johnson, dont know where they got his silly ass, lets the ball go through his hands and into the Green Bay guys hands. All down hill after that. And Trent will get blamed because that idiot cant catch a ball. As for the Lions, I feel bad for them. They played Philly tough. They deserve better than to be 0-2. Robbed in game one. I take a two teamer, Dallas and Carolina. A sure recipe for disaster. How does Tampa win? How does Dallas get whacked at home by Chicago? Wade in trouble? I said he was last year and he was not fired. This time I think Jones's patience may not be as longlasting? I just knew that Miami game was going to be low scoring and now if Favre does not come through, will they have the guts to bench him? Doubt it.

The Bills should have drafted a QB with their first pick in this years draft!!! Get rid of Lynch. It is going to be a very very very long season in Buffalo ....again :( .

There was talk that Green Bay may want Lynch? I dont know but the feeling was that there was not a QB good enough iin this years draft for them to go after. But this weeks moves by Gailey are stupid. A long year for the Bills, but not the Sabres.

I'm depressed my Eagles have made Vick our starting QB. I'm a big dog lover so this is a complete nightmare for me. My biggest passions in life are Zeppelin and my Eagles. This is as bad as if it turned out Page ate little children before he went on stage. I hate this crap and the worst part, people are saying this is a feel good story. How? A guy slaughters dogs and gets to becomes a multi-millionaire again. Not many felons can get a real job after the fact. Even less get to be rich (again). Disgusting!

I'm depressed my Eagles have made Vick our starting QB. I'm a big dog lover so this is a complete nightmare for me. My biggest passions in life are Zeppelin and my Eagles. This is as bad as if it turned out Page ate little children before he went on stage. I hate this crap and the worst part, people are saying this is a feel good story. How? A guy slaughters dogs and gets to becomes a multi-millionaire again. Not many felons can get a real job after the fact. Even less get to be rich (again). Disgusting!

Many feel that way Wolfman and he will get a nasty reception in many stadiums. But the reality is he is their best option to win. And if he is on the team, that is what you must do. Try and win. And he gives the Eagles a shot.

I am a dog lover as well but the man has done his time for his crime. Sometimes life isn't fair. Go Eagles!!! And Go Bills!!! (even though you might not win a game this year)

I am a dog lover as well but the man has done his time for his crime. Sometimes life isn't fair. Go Eagles!!! And Go Bills!!! (even though you might not win a game this year)

I dont like this benching of Edwards. I hope this guy getst picked three times for touchdowns in the first quarter. Dumb ass Gailey.

I dont know if I can even stand to watch today. Better chance of us landing on Mars tonight than the Bills winning the game today. I am all against the benching of Edwards. They know this backup and what he is capable of. Shit. If they have 3 points in the third quarter I hope the moron Gailey has enough sense to put Trent back in. Dumb ass move. I took Baltimore and layed the points to Cleveland and took the jets to beat a lucky 2-0 Miami team that is not very good. actually who is very good? There is no standout. Dont be surprised if Atlanta goes into New Orleans and pulls off a wiin. They could be the upcoming team Atlanta.

I dont know if I can even stand to watch today. Better chance of us landing on Mars tonight than the Bills winning the game today. I am all against the benching of Edwards. They know this backup and what he is capable of. Shit. If they have 3 points in the third quarter I hope the moron Gailey has enough sense to put Trent back in. Dumb ass move. I took Baltimore and layed the points to Cleveland and took the jets to beat a lucky 2-0 Miami team that is not very good. actually who is very good? There is no standout. Dont be surprised if Atlanta goes into New Orleans and pulls off a wiin. They could be the upcoming team Atlanta.

I see the Bills are playing the Patriots today. Good luck to your Bills Silver, but I will be rooting for the Patriots by default. That is the hubby's number 1 team.

Edwards should be benched. He was arrested for DUI and this is not the first time he has been in trouble. Another case of an individual not being able to handle the fame and fortune. Sad.

I see the Bills are playing the Patriots today. Good luck to your Bills Silver, but I will be rooting for the Patriots by default. That is the hubby's number 1 team.

Edwards should be benched. He was arrested for DUI and this is not the first time he has been in trouble. Another case of an individual not being able to handle the fame and fortune. Sad.

I thought you were in Southern Cal? Why would he be a Pats fan and not Chargers. No loyalty any more. At least I stick with the home team win or lose. This game was there for the taking. But losing our pass rusher Schoebel really killed us. There is much talent on this team. Coaching is not amoung them.

I thought you were in Southern Cal? Why would he be a Pats fan and not Chargers. No loyalty any more. At least I stick with the home team win or lose. This game was there for the taking. But losing our pass rusher Schoebel really killed us. There is much talent on this team. Coaching is not amoung them.

Hubby was born in Waltham Mass and lived in Summerville for many years. He is loyal to any of the New England teams. ( Pats, Celts, Sox)

Patriots, Raiders, Chargers are is teams. I am Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins.

Lots of scoring in that Bills/Pats game, and it seems to running pretty close. Don't actually get to watch it though. Just the score alerts on the banners while whatching Ten/NYG.

Hubby was born in Waltham Mass and lived in Summerville for many years. He is loyal to any of the New England teams. ( Pats, Celts, Sox)

Patriots, Raiders, Chargers are is teams. I am Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins.

Lots of scoring in that Bills/Pats game, and it seems to running pretty close. Don't actually get to watch it though. Just the score alerts on the banners while whatching Ten/NYG.

The Bill could have won it if stupid Fitz didnt throw the pick at the last drive. Losing Schoebel was a killer. If he likes the New England teams, I assume the Bruins fall in there too? We will get payback on the ice.

I see the 3 and out Detroit Lions are in mid-season form already.

Nothing but dropped passes, lousy arm tackling and of course, another loss.

So much promise is turning into more of the same old thing for this team.

I'm beginning to think that Schwartz and his staff don't know how to prepare for games.

Minnesota is a beatable team and they made us look sick today. I don't know how much more I can take :mad:

I see the 3 and out Detroit Lions are in mid-season form already.

Nothing but dropped passes, lousy arm tackling and of course, another loss.

So much promise is turning into more of the same old thing for this team.

I'm beginning to think that Schwartz and his staff don't know how to prepare for games.

Minnesota is a beatable team and they made us look sick today. I don't know how much more I can take :mad:

Hey, you could be a Bills fan like me. We are in the same boat sinking fast. Hand me a paddle. We play each other later in the year. The stuper bowl.

Dang Chargers. Couldn't get it together in the end to tie and go into overtime. The defense let 2 kickoff runs go all the way for touch downs. That defensive special team needs extra workouts. Tackle the guy with the ball !!

Dang Chargers. Couldn't get it together in the end to tie and go into overtime. The defense let 2 kickoff runs go all the way for touch downs. That defensive special team needs extra workouts. Tackle the guy with the ball !!

I guess Pete Carrol is showing his coaching abilities. The Chargers are such a disapointment. I mean, they even ruined LT. Looking at the silly ass Fish (Miami) in red uniforms. Whats that all about? They are going down. I like the Chargers but hate the Dolphins. Neither appear to be going any farther than my Bills. There is not alot of seperation from the top to the bottom these days. The schedule maker has alot of control in this game and the refs too. That is another reason hockey is my favorite sport all by its lonesome now. They knew Buffalo needed time to get their act together and what do they do? Send us to Green Bay and New England right offf the bat. They could have given us Cleveland or KC or Detroit and allow these teams to try and get their act together. But they certainly have it in for us. The networks are against small markets. Touchdown Jets!! Good. Take that you stinkin fish!!!!!

Well that red orange uniform is certainly bright. We will see if they go down or not. The game has barely started.

BTW, Dolphins are mammels, not fish.

Why are they showing team names with the scores in spanish? What the hell is that about?

Archived