NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

I am not totally counting them out but if they play Atlanta or Green Bay I willl pick against them. Besides, it appears they may be headed for a nasty weather game in Chicago. A game that will be no easy one for them to escape alive

There's no guarantee on that, but still I think the Saints could crush the Bears in any condition. It looks like it may come down to NO and ATL in which case it would be a tossup, since they split the season series. Agree with NE, though. Can't see too many teams derailing them.

There's no guarantee on that, but still I think the Saints could crush the Bears in any condition. It looks like it may come down to NO and ATL in which case it would be a tossup, since they split the season series. Agree with NE, though. Can't see too many teams derailing them.

I dont know what to make of Green Bays thrashing of the Giants? It is an eye opener for sure. Maybe a sleeping Giant has been woken? Who knows how good they may be and we know Rogers is great. Dangerous team Green Bay also. But I still will hang my hat on the Falcons to go all the way.

Cut through the fucking tundra:

Pittsburgh vs New Orleans/New England, in the big 'un.

Atlanta still needs maturity and I can picture a Brady choker.

Darkhorses are Chicago a & my beloved K.C.

Right now, Steelers vs New Orleans in the Super Bowl.

Rather, Pittsburgh/New England vs New Orleans in the Super Bowl.

How do you possibly think the Steelers will win at New England? Crazy. Hell, my Bills had their asses beat. New England will have them for breakfast. Saints are going down too. No repeat. Sorry. Atlanta is too good

I bet the Lions. They are minus three. They were up 13-0. Now its 13-7. They better not blow this. Can anyone believe Belechek? Why in the world would he have Brady playing in the third quarter of a meaningless game agaisnt a defense that is aqgressive? He is taking a chance. just imagine if he were to get injured. Mr smarty pants isnt so smart after all. Its a no brainer to take his ass out. The Bills are doing just great. Losing. That is what we Bills fans wanted. Now we get a decent pick. Maybe even number two. But I dont think the Bungholes will win. The Rams game should be fun to watch tonight. At least its one game for the division. The first playoff game. Man, this backup guy for the Bills, Braum just fired a strike against the Jets. What are they doing? I look forward to next year. We along wih the Lions will be back in the picture. Cleveland needs a defense from top to bottom. Steve Tasker is one of my favorite players of all time. He is doing the play commentary for the Bills game today. Thinks Andrew Luck will be gone at number one like most. So we have to go defense. Or try to make a trade. But Carolina may not bite. Andrew Luck is not going to save their dead ass's any time soon.

Hi all,

Can anyone believe Belechek? Why in the world would he have Brady playing in the third quarter of a meaningless game agaisnt a defense that is aqgressive? He is taking a chance. just imagine if he were to get injured. Mr smarty pants isnt so smart after all. Its a no brainer to take his ass out.

Ah,he did,... <_<

KB

Niners/Cards....Just goin' through the motions. <_<

Jesus! 38 to 7?? Is it because Singletary's gone?

Seattle in at 7 and 9. :blink: But they kicked the Rams' butts. :D

With a better record why are the Saints coming to Seattle? :huh:

Jesus! 38 to 7?? Is it because Singletary's gone?

Seattle in at 7 and 9. :blink: But they kicked the Rams' butts. :D

With a better record why are the Saints coming to Seattle? :huh:

New Orleans will roll the haplesss stinking Seadicks. The Rams cant catch the ball and that is why they lost. They suck too! Some interesting games next week. Green Bay at Philly. must go with Green Bay after the last two stinkers the Eagles put up. They are overated too. It would be very intersting to see Micheal Vick take the field in Atlanta in a title game wouldn't it? But I dont think they will beat Green Bay. Atlanta and New England appear to be on a collision course. I think the Jets will take care of Indy. Put that one down in blood. But that will be it. If there is a sleeper in this whole mess it could be the Chicago Bears. I have underestimated them. But I still dont think they could beat Atlanta and the Falcoms have been a jinx team for the Bears going back to the seventies.

Hi all,

Silver,your picks for Wildcard Weekend?Please? B)

KB

The Jets will beat the Colts. Lock of the week. New Orleans will hammer Seattle. Like Green Bay but its no cinch. And Baltimore should win but it could be a trap game. They have regressed recently and KC could upset them at home. But I just cant see Indy winning.

Hi all,

I wish silver,ally and beetleron could come on down to the house for wildcard weekend! :P I'd cook up a spread and listen to the s*** fly! Well kids? :D

OK,Jets vs Colts,.....dog fight and that is what we want in a wildcard?No fan of either team but Manning,don't count them out!

Ravens vs Chiefs,...dog fight,see above! :lol:

Saints vs the Seahawks,.....don't see it happening but one of the biggest upsets in NFL history,..maybe(?)

Green Bay vs Eagles,hoping for a tough fight,if not,.....blowout.

Wings?Chips and dip? Brie? :hysterical:

KB

New Orleans will roll the haplesss stinking Seadicks. The Rams cant catch the ball and that is why they lost. They suck too!

But why are the Saints playing in Seattle? Is it because the Seahawks 'won' the division? :lol:

I will really crack up if the Seahawks go all the way. :D The Raiders did it as a wildcard so who knows?

B)

Wildcard Weekend Winners:

NEW ORLEANS, no comment needed.

INDIANAPOLIS, qb has access to voodoo powder and a proven veteran.

KANSAS CITY, because I was born there.

PHILADELPHIA, the Vick vapor rub is the 180 story of the year.

(above comments made under the influence of cheap beer, unsatisfactory light, and one coin flip)

But why are the Saints playing in Seattle? Is it because the Seahawks 'won' the division? :lol:

I will really crack up if the Seahawks go all the way. :D The Raiders did it as a wildcard so who knows?

B)

Seattle has NO CHANCE!!!!! Not even close to that Raider team and the circumstances of the day were different. Seattle has been blown out in their own house so many times including the Giants putting up 59 on thier sorry ass's. They are going down and hard. Peyton Manning cant win all by himself any more. The Jets will take them apart. The Green Bay and Philly game is very tough to call. Could go either way but Green Bay has played better than the Eagles in recent weeks. Ill pick Green Bay but not a lock for sure. The strangest game to get a handle on is the Baltimore and KC game. Give weeks ago I would have said Baltimore wins this easily. Now, Im not so sure. They have regressed for sure. I still think they should win, but they may not cover. Best bet, Jets to defeat the Colts.

Archived