NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

What a joke these replays are in football. The obvious is right in front of these damn zebras and they cant get it right. The Bills are winning this game in Baltimore and they intercept the ball in end zone. Called back. Now Baltimore "has a catch" on sidelines, its reviewed and they get the call. Bullshit call. The guy is out. Next play, TD Baltimore. Cant beat the refs too.

Hi all,

What a joke these replays are in football. The obvious is right in front of these damn zebras and they cant get it right. The Bills are winning this game in Baltimore and they intercept the ball in end zone. Called back. Now Baltimore "has a catch" on sidelines, its reviewed and they get the call. Bullshit call. The guy is out. Next play, TD Baltimore. Cant beat the refs too.

Pretty bad,as bad as the NBA,BS,...

Sad state of affairs,....

KB

Hi all,

Pretty bad,as bad as the NBA,BS,...

Sad state of affairs,....

KB

Looking at the big picture its probably a blessing we lost the game. Having the first pick would be nice, but is it going to matter having the first over the second or third this year? I guess it depends on who is coming out early. Dallas had better win tonight I would say. Its a must game if ever there was one for them. I like their chances tonight. I wonder what kind of a scolding the Denver defense is getting today after a humiliating performance against the Raiders.

I expect the Lions to beat Washington this week off the bye. Clearly they are a much improved team. The Bills and KC should be a shootout and I also think that Seattle is going to beat the Raiders. I just cant imagine the Raiders have all of a sudden fixed their game. I think Denver's defense went South, thus the 59 point explosion. We will see. But the Lions and Browns are getting better and the Bills now have an offense. There is much talk here as to whether they should go for this kid Luck or draft defense. If he doesnt come out of college it will make the decision easier. The three and four year rebuilding programs are a thing of the past. The Rams proved that when they went from worst to first. It can be done if you make a few good moves.

Hi all,

Silver,your take on the Viking,Pats this Sunday? :)

KB

Its hard to imagine Minnesota winning this game given all the problems going on with Favre on and off the field. I would have given them a chance had their season gone better. I think Peterson could give the Patriots trouble but in the end New England probably wins it. I like Detroit this week to take care of Washington. I just think they do not deserve to be 1-5 and are probably 5-1 vs the spread. I am picking Detroit to win and think the Bills may beat KC. But with 8 points, I just cant see KC giving them that. Or anyone that. Should be a shootout. I will also stick my neck out and say the Raiders 59 point debacle at Denver was a fluke. I will take the Seahawks to beat them, if IM wrong on that one, the Raiders could be closer to being back than i thought.

You are still watching? I cant. Too paiinfull. Especially after I bought that Edwards jersey and they let him go. That truly sucks. Having a jersey and they trade the name you are wearing.

No I haven't been watching. I would rather stick a sharp object in my eye B) .

You are still watching? I cant. Too paiinfull. Especially after I bought that Edwards jersey and they let him go. That truly sucks. Having a jersey and they trade the name you are wearing.

That's why my first jersey was a Unitas Jersey. Get yourself a Machine Gun Kelly throwback and you can lament all you want in style.

The Lions to win coming off a bye week ? :slapface: They'll be playing with beach sand still packed in their cracks. :P

I have seen great improvement. They need to build their defense but the work in progress is coming along. They are what, 5-1 against the spread? They have lost alot of tough games. Had the Giants on the ropes in their last game. I say they take the Redskins down!!! And I say the Bills have a shot to beat KC. But they will have to outscore them. We cant stop the run, no way. Fitzpatrick is turning some heads as he is the second rated QB statistically. A fluke? Perhaps. We will know if it keeps going or ends abruptly. But like Detroit, we must build the defensive line and the linebacking chorps first.

A local sportswriter has KC as this weeks best bet to walk all over the Bills. certainly the Bills will probably will not be able to stop them, but I dont see them stopping our offense either. Not that it matters, I guess I should hope we go 0-16 to assure the firrst pick. But I doubt it will happen.

Bills loose again :slapface: . I honestly don't think they are as bad as the record shows.

The game was literally stolen from them. This dumb ass rule must change. The snap is off and they allow KC coach to call a timeout privately with the ref next to him. Lindell had already started his motion and made the 53 yard game winning field goal in OT. They allow the timeout and take the game away from the Bills. Its bullshit. Pure bullshit. And did I not say the Lions would win their game! The Bills will get the number one pick hopefully. Its a potential quick fix as we are losing games by one play. We are in them all. Had Baltimore on the ropes. Better days are ahead. But it wont be this year. Andrew Luck may be a Bill soon.

And did I not say the Lions would win their game!

hey, they tried to give it away until the last quarter. Special teams were awful and one guy nearly beat us by himself.

But hey, the D came up big when it had to and Stafford was impressive after sitting out for six weeks. Not holding my breath, but I think the Detroit football team is finally turned the corner and can now head upward. Sorry about your Bills. Bring back Marv Levy :)

hey, they tried to give it away until the last quarter. Special teams were awful and one guy nearly beat us by himself.

But hey, the D came up big when it had to and Stafford was impressive after sitting out for six weeks. Not holding my breath, but I think the Detroit football team is finally turned the corner and can now head upward. Sorry about your Bills. Bring back Marv Levy :)

They are turning the corner and it appears perhaps the Raiders are too? I hope Detroit gets better. They are due. .Way over due. We will get a much better football game on Thanksgiving than we are used to. No longer will they be an embarresment to be on. If they get a couple of good moves and picks they can be a Super Bowl contender by next year. The days of long rebuilding process are long gone. If you are smart, and you draft well and pick up a good free agent or three, you can win fast. There is not much seperating the top teams from the bottom. There is no team that is that good. Look at New Orleans. They win last year, and we all figured they will not repeat. They are having loads of trouble, losing to Cleveland at home for example. I will take another shot and guess Wade Phillips does not survive the week. I just cannot imagine Jerry Jones not firing him after todays fiasco. If he is not fired, Ill be shocked. In Buffalo, Gailey can go 0-16 and he will be back. And I must admit, he should be. I think he has done well under impossible circumstances. Next week the game is in Toronto. Better get in line for them tickets.:drunk:

Hi all,

Wel,l my Pats are 5-1 and are starting to look like the 2001 team,finding a way to win. :D Nice win by Detroit,Raiders are coming around,.....New Orleans handed the Steelers their supper last night.Very interesting season.And Silver,I say this as a Patriots fan,I don't think the Bills will go 0-16,they'll win some games! :yesnod:

KB

The circus continues. Randy Moss was just released by the Vikings. I am still waiting for the axe to fall on Wade Phillips. If it doesnt Im shocked.

to me the biggest result yesterday was Green Bay's win in NY. Shutting out the Jets 9-0 and now throwing the AFC into being a total crapshoot.

It appears the Buffalo Bills will grab Shauhn Merriman off waivers as he was released by San Diego. Might be a good move but only if they are signing him for next year. Next year is all they have to think about. And that number one pick that seems very likely to go to Buffalo. A team tbat is 0-7 but most of the loss's are very close and in my opinion, their future should be bright if they make the right moves.

Archived