NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

Hi all,

Well not much changes on Thaksgiving. Wake up. Put the Turkey in the oven. Watch the Lion's get waxed as you smell the aroma. My Turkey picks. (against the spread). New England, Dallas, and Jets.

Hey Silver, "2 out of 3 ain't bad." :D

Like the throw back uniforms! :thumbsup:

KB

Hi all,

Hey Silver, "2 out of 3 ain't bad." :D

Like the throw back uniforms! :thumbsup:

KB

Actually its three out of three. Notice I said against the spread? Dallas covered the points. So Im per[ect for the day and I won a three teamer. The Jets are a sorry team for their record. They are not going anywhere in the playoffs. Sanchez sucks. The Jets gave me ulcers covering against a very bad Cincy team. The Lions were hanging around and then folded as usual. No Stafford, no Lions. A die hard Pittsburgh fan with season tickests, who owns the auto shop I am a loyal customer at, gave me the Bills and 10 1/2. I took them. Probaly a donation? Hope not. Go Bills! I think? Rather have the draft pick than 4 or 5 wins.

Hi all,

Actually its three out of three. Notice I said against the spread? Dallas covered the points. So Im per[ect for the day and I won a three teamer. The Jets are a sorry team for their record. They are not going anywhere in the playoffs. Sanchez sucks. The Jets gave me ulcers covering against a very bad Cincy team. The Lions were hanging around and then folded as usual. No Stafford, no Lions. A die hard Pittsburgh fan with season tickests, who owns the auto shop I am a loyal customer at, gave me the Bills and 10 1/2. I took them. Probaly a donation? Hope not. Go Bills! I think? Rather have the draft pick than 4 or 5 wins.

Hey Silver! Good for you and don't take this the wrong way but this NFL season is wacky,to bet is fool hardy. :P That said,I'm no gambler! ;)

KB

Hi all,

Hey Silver! Good for you and don't take this the wrong way but this NFL season is wacky,to bet is fool hardy. :P That said,I'm no gambler! ;)

KB

Life is one big gamble. As for the green stuff, you can't take it with you to the next life. I am on a roll. But streaks always cometo an end.

Dumb ass reciever Johnson had the game winning touchdown in his hands in OT and drops the ball. Knew right then and there we would find a way to lose another game that should have been won. The good news is the draft pick is still in reach. There is not much difference between the best and worst teams in ths league. I say Cincy or Carolina are the worst for sure. No, not the Lions or Bills. Buffalo has lost at least 5 games they had won late. Next year I have to believe they will be alot better.

There will be some nice matchups this weekend that will decide playoff positioning. Ravens vs Steelers is set for Sunday night and Jets vs Patriots Monday night. Both games could not have been set up better by the league.

I say New England will expose the Jest for what they are. Pretenders. I have to thinkj Baltimore will win but its no lock. But I will go on record that New England will win and Buffalo will beat Minnesota if Peterson does not play. If he plays, toss up. Maybe Johnson did us a favore dropping the game winner against Pittsburgh. I knw you Baltimore fans would not agreee. The Bills had the win in their hands. The Andrew Luck sweepstakes is slipping away to Carolina. I guess we will have to stick with Fitzpatrick and draft defensive line.

My early championship picks. Atlanta vs Philly and San Diego vs either Baltimore or New England. I like Atlanta and San Diego to meet in the Super Bowl if I had to chose right now.

Hi all,

GO PATS!!! :D

KB

I am predicting the Patriots take the Jets apart monday night. Its a pay back game and the Jets were not very impressive in many close victories and Sanchez to me is very overated. Belechek and Brady will expose them. the coach has done a good job but the team is overated. This time next year you will see Buffalo in the mix in this divsion. I guarantee it.

The super bowl win in 99 when the Rams beat Tennessee was one of the few Super Bowls I walked away happy from. Go Bills. Go Rams

The 49ers first Super Bowl win we were all so happy. It was like a dream.

:)

Let's see.....third string quarterback starting ? check. Third string running back ? check. 2-10 is right around the corner. With losses to Buffalo Dallas, and others,....and no wins in sight, we're gauranteed a top 3 pick. That's 3 in 3 years. That will cost you some cash. Fitting punishment for hiring a tv announcer as a GM. Steve Young should have decked him right on the air. I'll take a normal NFL linebacker, or a 6'1" cornerback please.....someone who can run around pylons instead of being one.

We sold out today because 20,000 Bears fans will be in attendance. At least they won't have cheese on their heads.

Let's see.....third string quarterback starting ? check. Third string running back ? check. 2-10 is right around the corner. With losses to Buffalo Dallas, and others,....and no wins in sight, we're gauranteed a top 3 pick. That's 3 in 3 years. That will cost you some cash. Fitting punishment for hiring a tv announcer as a GM. Steve Young should have decked him right on the air. I'll take a normal NFL linebacker, or a 6'1" cornerback please.....someone who can run around pylons instead of being one.

We sold out today because 20,000 Bears fans will be in attendance. At least they won't have cheese on their heads.

Deep dish pizza today and when Green Bay comes in Spagetti covered with Chili. :lol:

Out of 32 teams only 6 in the AFC have winning records and the NFC has 7 with winning records.

Pretty pathetic.

There's too many damned teams.

dry.gif

There is not much difference between the best and the worst these days. Parity has arrived and the day of the dynasty is gone for now. I believe Atlanta is the best teem all around. But you not only have to be good, you must be lucky.

Archived