Random Facts About Yourself

I like Coco in the cooler months too :) I usually wear Clinique Happy.

Hey I like this ;) girl talk. I love Issey Miyake and Giorgio Beverly Hills when I go out, but for the every day cologne Nenuco. I go crazy buying perfumes. :cheer:

Others in my collection are Tresor by Lancome, Dolce Gabbana and my favourite Nina Ricci, DeciDela.

Hey I like this ;) girl talk. I love Issey Miyake and Giorgio Beverly Hills when I go out, but for the every day cologne Nenuco. I go crazy buying perfumes. :cheer:

Others in my collection are Tresor by Lancome, Dolce Gabbana and my favourite Nina Ricci, DeciDela.

Ahahah! And it was a GUY that started the fragrance talk, litte did he know what he started, LOL!

I like Happy to...it just makes you feel so...happy! when yer wearing it. Also have Tresor in my collection. Hmmm....us Zep girls have a lot in common. Oh! This BEGS the question...what is Jimmys favorite fragrance on a woman?! (besides his own :hysterical: ) Can we bottle Jimmy?! I'd ditch all my other fragrances for "Jimmy" :D

pssst! lillith.....over here.

(beatbo leans over and whispers) a cowpie is a slang name for cattle droppings. how do i smell?

:bagoverhead:

*leans over and inhales deeply* You smell ... erm ... organic, yet strangely alluring! :lol:

another random fact about me: i now own a replica of the badge in my avatar (my first one lost off a leather jacket in a club years ago) that was sent to me from england by lillith. how cool is that?

i wear it proudly......

I wear mine proudly too, beatbo! :beer:

one of my friends nicknamed me "mickey" b/c i have the ego and libido(according to her) of mick jagger in his heyday...the first song i play on any guitar i try out is el condor pasa...i can officially play minuet in G on the piano...my toes are painted neon pink :)

Hello everyone,

I'm Lori and I adore Zepplin, especially Jimmy Page. I can listen day and night to every Zep song. I saw Page/Plant in the late 90s in New Orleans and the concert went by so fast. I am hoping they will reunite and do another tour. There music, like a lot of us, is an outlet and I feel connected to something larger than life when I am listening to their music. I am also a fan of their influences such as other rock/blues musicians. Even though I am in my early 30s, I am still long to learn how to play guitar, like my idol (Page) one day.

Lori

Hello everyone,

I'm Lori and I adore Zepplin, especially Jimmy Page. I can listen day and night to every Zep song. I saw Page/Plant in the late 90s in New Orleans and the concert went by so fast. I am hoping they will reunite and do another tour. There music, like a lot of us, is an outlet and I feel connected to something larger than life when I am listening to their music. I am also a fan of their influences such as other rock/blues musicians. Even though I am in my early 30s, I am still long to learn how to play guitar, like my idol (Page) one day.

Lori

Welcome aboard Northshore Lori :wave:

Is this where you saw Page/Plant?

1138209867_ac49e669f1_o.jpg

This is where our seats were, see the red dots

2103868964_852f77f57d_b.jpg

This is where I saw Led Zeppelin in 77

pmac.jpg

PMAC_Aerial.jpg

Hope you enjoy the site :D

Welcome aboard Northshore Lori :wave:

Is this where you saw Page/Plant?

1138209867_ac49e669f1_o.jpg

This is where our seats were, see the red dots

2103868964_852f77f57d_b.jpg

This is where I saw Led Zeppelin in 77

pmac.jpg

PMAC_Aerial.jpg

Hope you enjoy the site :D

Wow! You had some sweeeet seats there Dzl!

Wow! You had some sweeeet seats there Dzl!

:D I have the seat numbers written down and when ever a show comes to town I'll go to the Uni box office and ask for these seats specifically. From there to the stage is about 100ft it's like having a live show in the comfort of your home :D

The arena has just recently re-opened since the storm damaged it.

Tommy's Random Fact #441

We haven't changed the filter in our Brita water thingy in like 3 years.

... you know, college students.

Fade in "Yer Blues" by the Beatles:

Yes I'm lonely,

wanna die..,

Said I'm lonely,

wanna die...,

If I ain't dead already, whooo

girl, you know the reason why.

:D I have the seat numbers written down and when ever a show comes to town I'll go to the Uni box office and ask for these seats specifically. From there to the stage is about 100ft it's like having a live show in the comfort of your home :D

The arena has just recently re-opened since the storm damaged it.

Yes, this is it! I don't remember my seat. It was a great night, but it seemed so short of concert. But atleast I had a chance to see them. I was in college at the time and I think it was a weeknight??? I know we didn't get there early or go out after so I am trying to remember if I had a test the next day, probably. Is that UNO?

Yes, this is it! I don't remember my seat. It was a great night, but it seemed so short of concert. But atleast I had a chance to see them. I was in college at the time and I think it was a weeknight??? I know we didn't get there early or go out after so I am trying to remember if I had a test the next day, probably. Is that UNO?

Yes! Lakefront Arena, there was a show on fri and sat I went to the sat night show

I sneeze in 3's. This happen to anyone else? Whenever i sneeze it is always 3 times and then it's done. Never just one. It's always 3 sneezes.

It means your pregnant :o

Oh congratulations! Sending peaceful labor vibes your way! :)

Those peaceful labour vibes worked, thanks for sending them :wave: . Logan James was born on 23rd July at 6.06pm weighing 8lbs 1 and a half ounces :yay: . He arrived just as Robert's wonderful vocals on "In The Light" began, how about that for a last minute burst of encouragement?! :D He is absolutely beautiful, but then i am a little bit biased, being his mummy!!!! I'll post some snaps of him in the photo section when i upload them all into my computer :wave::wave::wave:

I sneeze in 3's. This happen to anyone else? Whenever i sneeze it is always 3 times and then it's done. Never just one. It's always 3 sneezes.

Me too.

Those peaceful labour vibes worked, thanks for sending them :wave: . Logan James was born on 23rd July at 6.06pm weighing 8lbs 1 and a half ounces :yay: . He arrived just as Robert's wonderful vocals on "In The Light" began, how about that for a last minute burst of encouragement?! :D He is absolutely beautiful, but then i am a little bit biased, being his mummy!!!! I'll post some snaps of him in the photo section when i upload them all into my computer :wave::wave::wave:

Congratulations! He sounds like an absolute doll, and I love the name.

Congratulations!!!

:cheer::thumbsup::cheer:

That is so great! Congrats!

Oh how wonderful!! :D Congratulations; I can't wait to see pics!!

I feel right at home haha

Random facts about me...

--I live in Memphis, Tennessee (probably not for long)

--I have a 4 year old daughter that is a Robert Plant fan

--I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue

--I have a thing for Finnish bands