Random Facts About Yourself

Just as I was closing the store tonight, a little punk-bitch teenage girl stole a bunch of shit, and her boyfriend yelled, "she just stole a bunch of stuff!" I followed them outside to scare them a bit, and then when they tore out of the parking lot, I twisted my ankle and fell--hard--down. My two knees are really scraped up, my left ankle hurts like hell, I think I may have sprained it, and my left wrist feels like it might be sprained. I fell on all fours. I can't believe my dress pants aren't all ripped up.

Ouch. :'(

And I'm sure the little bitch theif laughed at me. I hit the ground hard.

Just as I was closing the store tonight, a little punk-bitch teenage girl stole a bunch of shit, and her boyfriend yelled, "she just stole a bunch of stuff!" I followed them outside to scare them a bit, and then when they tore out of the parking lot, I twisted my ankle and fell--hard--down. My two knees are really scraped up, my left ankle hurts like hell, I think I may have sprained it, and my left wrist feels like it might be sprained. I fell on all fours. I can't believe my dress pants aren't all ripped up.

I'm sorry Mandy.

~A

Name of person? I shall make their knees hurt!

:( I'm sorry you got hurt. Ice your ankle and wrist if they're swollen. Otherwise just be really careful to walk on it. Maybe an ace bandage will help.

:console:

Oh man that's horrible!! Sorry Mandy. :( She probably laughed but she will get her come-up-ance!!!

hope you ok manders!!!!!!!!!

Edited by valleygirl

I'm sorry Mandy.

~A

Name of person? I shall make their knees hurt!

:( I'm sorry you got hurt. Ice your ankle and wrist if they're swollen. Otherwise just be really careful to walk on it. Maybe an ace bandage will help.

:console:

Oh man that's horrible!! Sorry Mandy. :( She probably laughed but she will get her come-up-ance!!!

hope you ok manders!!!!!!!!!

Mandy,

my heart and sympathy goes out to yo

Those little w*nkers

:lol:

Thanks guys! I've had a lot of responses to my mainly-ego-bruising story... I'm still in a little pain, but I think I'm going to live. I have made Dave do a lot of things for me today--go down stairs to get something, crawl under my nightstand for a ponytail holder... etc. :lol:

I think I am going to get an ace bandage for it.

I hope the little thief chick gets her other window of her Isuzu Rodeo broken out. :lol: The passenger side one was missing the window--it had that plastic covering it.

I had a day from hell yesterday. :lol: Three minutes after walking into the door at work, I was in our office, bawling. My friend and co-worker came in to make sure I was okay because she thought I was crying...I wasn't, I was just tired. Then, I started talking to her about how exhausted and tired I was, and I started crying, saying, "I'm just so tired! I need sleep and rest. I'm soooo tttiiiirrreeeeed!" At this point, my boss and the assistant came in, and (both men), and my boss is like "Dude, are you...um...like....okay?" :huh::unsure: I was still crying, "I'm just really tired. Soooo tired." The men backed out of the office slowly. I felt like a two-year-old who didn't get his nap.

I think I'm just so worn out from this semester--I had something school-related 6 days a week. Thank GOD that I have only eleven more days of this semester. :wacko: I will be 99% done this time next week. :D After that, I will have only one more semester of coursework! I have two semesters to go, but the fall semester next year will be off-university campus because I'll be doing my 16 credit student teaching internship, and they require that you finish all of your coursework before you start the student teaching. I may take one or two history classes to finish up my teaching history minor, but nothing required to graduate. :D

Edited by manderlyh

I had a day from hell yesterday. :lol: Three minutes after walking into the door at work, I was in our office, bawling. My friend and co-worker came in to make sure I was okay because she thought I was crying...I wasn't, I was just tired. Then, I started talking to her about how exhausted and tired I was, and I started crying, saying, "I'm just so tired! I need sleep and rest. I'm soooo tttiiiirrreeeeed!" At this point, my boss and the assistant came in, and (both men), and my boss is like "Dude, are you...um...like....okay?" :huh::unsure: I was still crying, "I'm just really tired. Soooo tired." The men backed out of the office slowly. I felt like a two-year-old who didn't get his nap.

I think I'm just so worn out from this semester--I had something school-related 6 days a week. Thank GOD that I have only eleven more days of this semester. :wacko: I will be 99% done this time next week. :D After that, I will have only one more semester of coursework! I have two semesters to go, but the fall semester next year will be off-university campus because I'll be doing my 16 credit student teaching internship, and they require that you finish all of your coursework before you start the student teaching. I may take one or two history classes to finish up my teaching history minor, but nothing required to graduate. :D

I collapsed once from not enough sleep and rest. Was standing in the loo, next think I knew I woke up in the bleeding tub. Quite literally bleeding. If you dont get the proper amount of rest, in due time a safety mechanism will pull you out.

Do get your rest, I was in work and classes at the time, working 3 jobs and classes over full time too. Counselors made me cut it out :blink::blink:

edk/zandorit

Rolls>>> :wacko:

edit <sp>

Edited by ledzeprolls

Thanks for the concern everyone. :lol:

This is my one really tough semester. I will be done soon enough. I slept until almost noon today--and I'm getting tired already--it's 9:20pm. I'm taking care of myself today and tomorrow. :lol:

The first thing on my agenda after Christmas is over is to be lazy as hell. I want to sti on the couch, watching tv for days. :lol: Dave will have to figure out how to work the new complicated washing machine, 'cause I'm not doing laundry unless I absolutely have to!