Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I fucking hate it when my things become misplaced. I have an entire jewler's screwdriver set. It's MIA. No one knows what happened to it...it's funny...when I lived alone, I NEVER lost things.

The point of that was--my DVD drive was stuck on my computer, and when I examined it, there is a tiny philips screw that was a little loose and it was protruding out of the body of the computer, and in the drive's way of popping out. Now I'm also missing a screw--one that I found the other day on the floor, and now that I found my screw drivers, I can't find the fucking thing!

:angry:

I've been on this board since august of 2002

I am going to put Foamy on the ballot for the 2008 presidential elections

my favorite show is Law and Order SVU

notable mentions

The Simpsons, the Office, Cold Case, Ugly Betty and House

I've been on this board since august of 2002

I am going to put Foamy on the ballot for the 2008 presidential elections

my favorite show is Law and Order SVU

notable mentions

The Simpsons, the Office, Cold Case, Ugly Betty and House

I loved your Ralphie avatar. Bring back Ralphie! ;)

Hi all

I have played lead guitar in gigging rock bands (Les Paul sunburst Standard through Marshall 100Watt half-stack), and am currently involved in two projects. I'm left-handed, but play right.

I make and sell guitar effects pedals. (Am I allowed to tell you the name, or is that spamming?)

I live about 2 miles from Robert Plant. We often drink in the same pub, and I once nearly had a head on collision with him. I also know his guitarist fairly well (no, not that one! Ex-Band Of Joy/Priory Of Brion).

Adam

I don't like women with piercings all over.

Hey, I've been missing you!!! :wave:

I don't like that either on any sex. It kind of creeps me out, esp anything below the neck- ewww!

I was at the coffee shop in my town today from about 2 to 4:30 and I only posted here once the whole time because I was so freaking busy with this silly project for school.

Hey, I've been missing you!!! :wave:

I don't like that either on any sex. It kind of creeps me out, esp anything below the neck- ewww!

I was at the coffee shop in my town today from about 2 to 4:30 and I only posted here once the whole time because I was so freaking busy with this silly project for school.

Hi, Sarah. :wave:

yeah...prince albert. >_<

I'm looking forward to going to work tommorrow,but not for the reason people may think.

And what reason might that be?

goin postal?

:lol::lol::lol:

No;I'm not goin' postal...

I have a busy week,both in and out of work,so basically the only rest I'm going to get is tommorrow during the day.The first day back after the holiday is usually slow,but the point is,despite the fact that my boss is off,I've got so much other shit to take care of,I can't work the phones!!

Oh damn. :rolleyes:

Archived